Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bringing Red Vines for Maryann & I (harkening back to our awesome DV/jt trip!). I was going to try to borrow an ice chest from a friend so we could have someplace to chill beer or soda or whatnot, hot pockets for breakfast. That's just what I was planning.

I'm not a big fan of Oreos. :reject:

Hi all. New to Interference. Not to u2. Three of my friends and I are heading to Vegas for the show there. We'll head over to Irishmen and kick back a few Guinnesses and Jameson shots and have a grand ol' time on Thursday night. Hope to meet some other u2 fans out there as well.:D

hi! :wave:

See you at Nine Fine!

hj:heart:

Hi all. New to Interference. Not to u2. Three of my friends and I are heading to Vegas for the show there. We'll head over to Irishmen and kick back a few Guinnesses and Jameson shots and have a grand ol' time on Thursday night. Hope to meet some other u2 fans out there as well.:D

Welcome :wave:

See you next week.

I'm getting so pumped up for this show! What's the general feeling about BEP opening at the Vegas Venue? I would have rather watched MUSE, but what're ya gonna do, at least I get to see u2. Anybody else afraid they'll do a duet with Fergie a la Mary J Blidge?

^u forgot something really, really important

C.......

the Cheetos!

:drool:

Oh, THAT C word.

I'm getting so pumped up for this show! What's the general feeling about BEP opening at the Vegas Venue? I would have rather watched MUSE, but what're ya gonna do, at least I get to see u2. Anybody else afraid they'll do a duet with Fergie a la Mary J Blidge?

I dont mind the BEP but most people are generally very angry that they are opening lol. RIOT!!!!!!!!

I generally feel pretty meh about the peas...But I totally heard Muse was going to open for them and I got all excited and then I heard BEP and was heartbroken. However, my non U2 loving friends who are coming with me to Vegas are totally excited to see The BEP...excited like :hyper: I was actually kinda shocked by just how stoked they were. So that is awesome...I guess we'll get our dance on before we get our U2 dance on. LOL!

Pridealicious?

:reject:

Pridealicious! Fall down funny! :lol: I never though about them joining them on stage...100 buck says they do a "If I don't go Crazy" duet or something.
I bet Will I am will get out there he is tight with Bono me thinks...okay well I have heard they are...aren't they? Isn't that how they came to open for U2? Because Bono knows Will I am?

:confused:

Yeah, I think so. I thought Will.I.am did some mixing or remixing of a song off NLOTH (IGCIIDGCT, maybe?). In my old age, I'm not as rabid a fan as I used to be, so I don't know every single detail about a U2 album like I used to . . . plus (thanks Internet) there's just SO MUCH MORE information readily available these days compared to when I was younger and in full U2 heat.

I love the version of Ill go crazy they've been doing. No offense to bep fans but I hope it's just u2 doing it.
I'm meh on BEP too. Saw snow patrol open and liked them. Bep has some stuff I'll jump around to but most is 'eh'. Anyone what their fanbase is like at concerts? SP fans were cool. I heard some Muse fans were not liking u2 and weren't afraid to say so at the concert. Just wondering what bep fans were about.

I'm bringing Red Vines for Maryann & I (harkening back to our awesome DV/jt trip!). I was going to try to borrow an ice chest from a friend so we could have someplace to chill beer or soda or whatnot, hot pockets for breakfast. That's just what I was planning.

Red Vines :love:

fresh, soft Red Vines :love::drool::love:

I may have an ice chest, I'll get back to you on that one.

Red Vines :love:

fresh, soft Red Vines :love::drool::love:

I may have an ice chest, I'll get back to you on that one.

:up: Cool. Thanks.

I called Siena Suites to make sure and every room has a fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Full kitchen in every room, I guess. So I'm definitely bringing some stuff to have for a quick breakfast Saturday, and some water to hydrate after all the alcohol intoxication! :drunk:

:wink:

Hey that person is a crack head too lol.

Yeah everyone is looking for tickets to Vegas it seems.

Seems so Sicy...

I know some of the hotels have tickets for guests who stay the weekend...Planet hollywood has a package but no GA.

I think this is going to be THE concert....I have read some places that other crowds are not really into the new songs...ummm...I can hardly wait to hear the new songs...NLOTH especially! and I think we will give them the best reception by far!
What do ya think? Will Vegas be the loudest crowd? I think so too!:hyper:

Hey that person is a crack head too lol.

Yeah everyone is looking for tickets to Vegas it seems.

There's still some available via third parties. ebay still has quite a few. I saw 2 go today for $260 in section 219

Have I told you lately that I love you? :love:

Wild and I will stop by with gummy bears and water and hugs for anyone who wants 'em :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom