Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Vegas,

untitled-4.jpg

Pls be nao, ktxhbai.

Kaf.

:|

It's not too far -- prolly 5-10 mins, depending on how many people are stumbling or crawling. lol.

The Las Vegas picture is very deceiving. The Mandalay Bay in the background is huge! So it appears closer than it really is. Then you have to walk past the Luxor and the Excaliber hotels. NYNY is on the other side of Tropicana. The walk from the MB to Excaliber is at least 10 minutes. I would estimate the walk more in the 20 - 25 minute range.

^^^don't tell them Dave, they might show up at your door with tubes, sleds and alcohol and throw an outrageous snow party.

:hmm:

You're probably right, Nic. :lol: I'll just say this: this particular storm dropped about 2 & 1/2 feet on Victorville, about 6 feet on Wrightwood. It is rare though. I grew up in Wrightwood and can remember about 5 or 6 storms that did this. We would get other storms all the time that would leave anywhere from a couple of inches to about 2 feet. I love the snow but I don't enjoy digging out. :|

The Las Vegas picture is very deceiving. The Mandalay Bay in the background is huge! So it appears closer than it really is. Then you have to walk past the Luxor and the Excaliber hotels. NYNY is on the other side of Tropicana. The walk from the MB to Excaliber is at least 10 minutes. I would estimate the walk more in the 20 - 25 minute range.

Geesh, I'm tired reading that. :lol: Throw in a few drinks, who knows where I'd/we'd end up.

:ohmy:

I see what you were saying beegee about the multiple buildings.....

oh noes, after a few drinks, a few knocks on different doors in different buildings looking for the crackhead party, should be fun. :lol:

sienasuites.jpg

6349694.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom