Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm -- is that an official date yet? According to the Sticky Dates it is not official yet -- I'm still waiting for the official announcement that closes the gap between the Southeeast / Georgia around 10/9 and the West Coast / Cali around 10/25.

I've been saving my presale code for Phoenix and Vegas. Sucks the presale is the same time for both shows. Guess I'll go for Vegas first since it will be the harder ticket to come by (smaller stadium, great travel destination).

Gonna be a great week though :drool:

do people think that a Boots code will equal GA tickets for this show? Wife and I have two Breathe and two Boots codes to use. Plan on Vegas and PHX. Which codes would you use for which show?

I'm a newbie to this whole U2 presale thing....anything i need to be aware of? I'm pretty sure I'm a 'boots' member

I can't believe anybody is stressing over getting tickets for this show.

Will be in the top 3 of easiest shows on the tour to get tickets for. Not a doubt in my mind that in the after market, prices will be below face value. The economy in Phoenix is tanking, and even when it was good, U2 could not sell out a stadium there in the past.

I'll be there! Bringing a couple non-obsessed fans along for the GA experience and hubby and 5 year old son will be in seats! Any of the SoCal crowd coming inland for this?

I've been saving my presale code for Phoenix and Vegas. Sucks the presale is the same time for both shows. Guess I'll go for Vegas first since it will be the harder ticket to come by (smaller stadium, great travel destination).

Gonna be a great week though :drool:

do people think that a Boots code will equal GA tickets for this show? Wife and I have two Breathe and two Boots codes to use. Plan on Vegas and PHX. Which codes would you use for which show?

I can't believe anybody is stressing over getting tickets for this show.

Will be in the top 3 of easiest shows on the tour to get tickets for. Not a doubt in my mind that in the after market, prices will be below face value. The economy in Phoenix is tanking, and even when it was good, U2 could not sell out a stadium there in the past.

I was looking in the BOOTS thread and it looked like most BOOTS code-holders were able to get GA so Phx should be no problem. I'd use my Breathe code for vegas if I were you, romi.

It does suck that both dates go on sale the same day. I guess I'll go for Vegas first.

I'll be there - U2 in Arizona is always something special.

I'm not from AZ - I live in Southern Nevada but I saw them in Phoenix during the Vertigo tour and I would have to agree. Bono talked a lot about the desert during the show and you could just tell how much he loves it. It made it really special for those of us who love the desert enough to live in it.

I'm not from AZ - I live in Southern Nevada but I saw them in Phoenix during the Vertigo tour and I would have to agree. Bono talked a lot about the desert during the show and you could just tell how much he loves it. It made it really special for those of us who love the desert enough to live in it.

Yup - I guess if you're from Ireland, a place like the Arizona or Nevada deserts have got to seem pretty surreal. Every artist/band that comes through Phoenix has to say something sarcastic about the heat as if they're the first visitor to have noticed. U2 is always genuine about the southwest in their comments and it's refreshing.

K!!! ill give it a shot. the more i think about it the more i want the adventure extended! ill just save my vacation days in case can get tickets !

I'm winding up taking a whole week off work :drool: Although i just realized that that means a whole week away from my little boy. But he will be at the first of the three gig adventure. :up:

Yes...we're doing PHX and LA (Pasadena)...and we may be bringing some guests! we'll hook up before hand; I've already got tickets (planned w/presale), hotel, rental car and flight...to/from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom