Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many reasons USC rules;

hot-USC-cheerleaderspcc3.jpg

:drool:

pfft they are just cheerleaders:lol:

:angry: song girls are NOT 'just cheerleaders'.

-dan

Joshua Tree National Park? is in Cali, however, there is a pretty good size of Joshua Trees on the road from PHX to vegas. they are right along the highway too, so for anyone that wants to see, look on a map and you'll see that it's not that far out of the way to see 'em.

Joshua Tree National Park? is in Cali, however, there is a pretty good size of Joshua Trees on the road from PHX to vegas. they are right along the highway too, so for anyone that wants to see, look on a map and you'll see that it's not that far out of the way to see 'em.

We were talking about the actual Joshua Tree that was on the cover of the album, which is in CA. But yes, there are many in AZ, too.

I'm planning on stopping by the tree on my drive from the Bay Area to PHX. I got directions from Bonocomet. I don't feel comfortable spreading them out, but she may give them to you.

oh, gotcha...i knew the pic was from a tree at the park in Cali. is the tree marked with a plaque or anything?

oh, gotcha...i knew the pic was from a tree at the park in Cali. is the tree marked with a plaque or anything?

There is a plaque that's technically / legally not supposed to be there. One of the rangers whose 'beat' covers that area says he's "something of a fan" so he doesn't mind it but said that if his boss knew it was there, it would be removed! :lol:

Please be careful if you go out there - be respectful of the surrounding area, as I'm sure you will be. And yes, please don't go spreading the directions all over the interwebz. That's another thing that the ranger we spoke to was very concerned about.

A little off topic, but I couldn't remember who all was in Tucson. It Might Get Loud is playing at the Loft starting on Aug 25th @ 7:30 pm. Don't know how long it'll play but... anyone wanna go, shoot me a message.

A little off topic, but I couldn't remember who all was in Tucson. It Might Get Loud is playing at the Loft starting on Aug 25th @ 7:30 pm. Don't know how long it'll play but... anyone wanna go, shoot me a message.

I'm working! Off the 26th and 27th.

In other news... going to the Chicago 1 concert in replacement of the Phoenix/Vegas trip that I had planned. Trying to get a trade for the Vegas GA's but it's getting too close so I might have to go the EBay route. Checking craigslist too but everyone wants to meet in downtown Chicago and I just can't do that on my days off.

I still have 2 Phoenix GA's available for face value. If anyone knows anyone who wants these please keep me in mind!

you can probably sell the vegas GAs here, but if you want to turn around and use that $ to buy chicago GAs you'd have to pay a little extra

there's plenty of time to unload the phoenix GAs...anyone you know on base who'd want them?

-dan

Hey me and my buddy are going you're welcome to join us if you want :) Anyone is. My friend is so excited she called me last night screaming in excitement cause its 2 months away which is her bday as well and my first U2 show and everything. She had me up until 3am talking about excited she was :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom