Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all - havent been on in a while. purposely keeping a distance until Vegas/PHX/LA comes around. My buddy is looking to get a red zone ticket for PHX - if anyone is looking to get rid of one (I know, why would they?) please PM me. would have to work it out there if possible with the pickup, etc. thanks.

Hey all - havent been on in a while. purposely keeping a distance until Vegas/PHX/LA comes around. My buddy is looking to get a red zone ticket for PHX - if anyone is looking to get rid of one (I know, why would they?) please PM me. would have to work it out there if possible with the pickup, etc. thanks.

Good luck exactly...Have you seen the ridiculous prices they're going for on ticketsnow etc.?!? It's absolutely absurd IMO

flower, its actually in California.. A little West of the Arizona/California border in Joshua Tree National Park or near it..(if i remember correctly)

Wrong! its in Death Valley and much closer to the Nevada border than AZ, although I've never been.

oh ok, lol, i looked it up on google/wikipedia an couldn't find exact answers. But its in California still, i'm partially correct :wink:

PS: ASU gonna beat USC this year :yes:

The Joshua Tree is in the middle of nowhere in the desert of CA, a 3 mile drive from anywhere at all. And no, you (hopefully) won't find the directions/exact location on teh interwebz - it's supposed to be a challenge to find, to keep it from being destroyed.

And hell yeah, party in the GA line! Bring lots of water, it's gonna be hotter than hell.

One of the many reasons USC rules;

hot-USC-cheerleaderspcc3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom