Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn 700!!! I cant afford that I got my GA for 65 each. I"m trying to find a cheap hotel to stay out that is close to the stadium but all of them are not cheap the cheapest I found is 4 miles away from the stadium

lol ticketbastard I feel ya on that I usually only buy from them its the first time I have not and theyd idnt have good seats when I went to buy so I went with ticketsnow

^yeah, it sucks that all hotels near the stadium seem to be higher-priced...That's why I'll just drive up maybe the night before and drive home after the show

This is what we're doing too, staying just the one night before and planning to get into line hella early.

When are y'all planning on lining up? We're thinking 6am maybe?

Well I would of flown in the day of the show and just stay then and fly out there next day but then I wouldn't be in line in time for GA.

With plan tickets I was gonna go with southwest they were 59 a ticket but turns out they are standby tickets? I didn't understand that nor do I want to standby and find out no sorry you cant fly out now you have to dish out money for another flight, that I can't afford

the 1st flight on frontier leaves denver @ 645a and lands in phoenix @ 736a....$139.20

take a supershuttle to the stadium, you are there by 9a

-dan

sure. And there are plenty of places to eat in the shopping center right by the stadium!

Before the show I"ll be in the GA line and after the show I have to drive back home for work the next morning. But you can bring me a burger and a bottle of water in the GA line :flirt:

just a quick roll-call of people from tucson:

me
zuropa
bonoschild
vinucci

anybody else?

-dan

Judging by how early people have been lining up, I'll be at U of PHX the night before thinking about all of you from my sleeping bag...:reject: <kind of like that

awww:hug: my friend and I are right accross the street if you need anything ;)

Me and my friend fly in the day before the show we arrive around 1 or 2 I cant remember which I'll have to double check, we're trying to figure out transportation now, I did all the booking the flights and hotel and getting the concert tickets now its her turn to figure out the transportation and food and what not. She said she is up with meeting up with everyone too, she's all excited its her birthday the night of the show. Gonna be a blast

Ok dokies I know the hotel says we have to check in at 3 so I know we'll be there at lest around then or so

Keep in mind, that you can probably check in to the hotel early. Just ask the front desk clerk real nice, make mention that you took a SuperShuttle or cab to the hotel and have no transportation and hopefully the clerk will have enough common sense to let you in early. Then you can walk over to Westgate, grab a bite, and head over to the Stadium. Daytime temp on 10/20 will prob be around 85 or so. 85 isn't so bad after going 3 weeks of 110+.

Well check is 3 the day/night before the show but I may have to check in early if my friends family out there decides they dont want a visit or something. Thanks for the advice. 85? in October? lol I know thats cool for you all but thats hot for october here in Colorado, 80's are not to bad, now if its was 90's and 100's I may melt :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom