Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to get this thread going again or something :hyper:

Come on Phoenix people!!!!!

40 days, 40 nights!!!

Yep, sunsets everywhere in the desert are beautiful, but Phoenix has a lot of air pollution. Here in So Cal we have smoke. Makes for brilliant colors.

Stayed tuned, I, jezebel, will soon be offering a FREE ticket in an excellent location (ahem, next to me, I'm afraid) :wave:

Thats awesome of you to do jezebel!:up:

But what"s weird is that I've only had two responses!

The first person got the answers right but decided he didn't have the money to go (he was going to fly in from NY).

The second person also got the answers right but didn't want the ticket, they just wanted to know if they got the right answers! :hmm:

So the ticket is still up for grabs (the thread is in the What do you have etc category).

I have also decided I am going to have a U2 party in my room at the Hampton Inn the night before the concert. (I just dug out all my old U2 recordings last night so I'm all wound up. Oh, I finally found an old tape player to play them on :D)

Stay tuned for more info :up:

I'm so envious of the Chicago people right now!!!

Alright, party in jezebel's room! We'll probably get in around 6pm, depending on traffic. My friends are not super duper fans like me, so they may bow out of a fan party but they'll at least poke their heads in I'm sure.

ooo I'll have to remember that party, my friend and I will be there after 12pm on the 19th since we fly in around that, it's gonna depending how long it takes us to get transportation and get to the hampton etc.

I don't know how big of a u2 fan she is just know she likes that and is excited to be going to show, plus it's her bday!:D

That is strange for the ticket though jezebel. I don't even know the answers.:reject:

I just bought a camp chair and i'm getting a clip on umbrella - making plans - getting ready!!!

Southern AZ temps are below 100 at least - maybe we'll get down to high 80's by late October :pray:

Jezebel is a saint among women, I must declare...I have my golf umbrella ready, and now I must secure a folding/cheap/second-hand chair and sleeping bag...Not sure how GA/camping out will go yet, but I shall be prepared!

So you're going to be camping out the night before? How are you getting up there?

So you're going to be camping out the night before? How are you getting up there?

I'm still trying to figure this out...My wife is now going with, she'll have a reserved seat while I do GA. Not sure how we'll get up there, as our car is a P.O.S. We have a sister in PHX, but she's planning to move to Tucson. If she's still there, my wife can stay with her. If not, I'll need to find a cheap place for her to stay overnight.

As of right now I'm still planning to camp overnight, but I guess I'll know for sure as the date gets closer and I have a better idea of how U of PHX will handle camping/line issues....

I HATE the desert!!!! I hate the heat!!!! I miss living in Northern CA.

Justin, last night's PM situation was hilarious - I got the same message 5 times!!! My PM box was possessed!!! But it finally worked itself out and I responded. :wink:

Well the Chicago show was awesome... wish I was still doing the Phoenix show. I still have 2 GA's available for face value if anyone knows anyone...

Tucson can be beautiful on the outskirts of town. In the city it is ugly and hot and that is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom