November 25th and 26th 2010 - Mt. Smart Stadium - Auckland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. i am flying air new zealand

i want to go to the beach :)

i'd like to do something cool while i'm there

Who want's to play taxi and show some fellow interferencers (myself, Rosa etc) the sights of Auckland? Perhaps a trip up One Tree Hill?

Took me 24 hours total flying from London to Christchurch: 12 hours to Hong Kong, 1 hour break, 9 hours to Sydney, one night stay, then 3 hours to Christchurch, at the edge of the known universe!

I'm gonna start heading overland through South Island towards Auckland on Monday, aiming to arrive on Wednesday. I'll be checking which bar you decide on quadcaster :)

Ok how's this sound: The Muddy Farmer (Irish pub) 13 Wyndham st Auckland Central. Arrive around 7:30pm on the 23rd?

Everyone welcome! Wear U2 attire to distinguish yourself!

Cool?:D

Ok how's this sound: The Muddy Farmer (Irish pub) 13 Wyndham st Auckland Central. Arrive around 7:30pm on the 23rd?

Everyone welcome! Wear U2 attire to distinguish yourself!

Cool?:D

The Muddy Farmer is the base of U2fanz.com whilst the U2 concerts are on. They are opening late especially for U2 fans after the concert. Everyone is welcome.

I'm posting this from my phone as I'm folded into DRay's suitcase! It's really dark back here.

If anyone sees DRay post, can you please tell him to have the flight attendant come around with the drink cart?

Live Nation Australia & New Zealand:

76146_179629032050621_153812504632274_686428_4046732_n.jpg

Live Nation Australia & New Zealand's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

Landed. Flight was smooth.
On the way to the hotel.
Need a shower, shave and FOOD!

U2 have just landed in Auckland... that was at 9.15am.:applaud:

My customs guy told me and another guy in my shuttle that the band flew on NZ5, which was my flight.

The guy on the shuttle started to tell me the story and I said the customs guy told me the same thing

We landed at 915. We were over an hour late.

Could they have been on my flight???

I figured he was just being whacky customs guy. I played along and said I should have sat in first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom