No Seattle? Seriously?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is roadtripping from Eugene to Vancouver, give me a shout. Otherwise, totally unrealistic.

Seattle & Oakland will be next year. Vancouver & Pasadena (respectively) are intended to the the alternatives for both on the first leg.

Without wanting to sound unfeeling - you could just do what most people in Europe have to do every tour and travel a bit further afield to get to a show.

No Seattle? Philadelphia is the 6th largest city in America! It's the biggest city in the US they fucked over.

I've never seen them live, so this is just fannnnnnnnnnnntastic.

i would say good chance for friday and possibly wednesday... maybe saturday, i would say no for sunday 'cause it's in the middle of NFL season and somebody will have a home game on sunday 'cause 2 teams play at giants stadium so somebody always has a home game.

I'll cross my fingers for a Friday show, then. :pray:

Well, this is a relief, in some ways some of this seems like old news. So Chicago here we come! Hopefully U2 will 'Flee to the Clev" on leg 2.

Can't wait!!

No Seattle? Philadelphia is the 6th largest city in America! It's the biggest city in the US they fucked over.

I've never seen them live, so this is just fannnnnnnnnnnntastic.

I agree. What is up with no Philly show? Unless the Eagles won't let them use the satdium

Philly, Seattle, and the Bay Area seem like the biggest omissions.

I also wonder about the stretch of Southern shows that includes Charlottesville, Tampa, Raleigh, etc. Those haven't always been the strongest markets for U2.

Because college students are going to snatch up those $250 and $100 tickets :up: The field and the nosebleeds will be full, but I have a hard time believing they're going to sell as many tickets as they would in a major market.

I'm really puzzled by there being so many secondary markets on the list while they're skipping so many places they usually play on the first leg of a tour. I know part of it has to do with stadium availability, but it's still surprising.

I'm stunned that the band are playing Oklahoma for the first time since 1983 while skipping so many significant markets, but planning for 2010 must clearly be fairly well advanced and those markets will hopefully get gigs in the end.

I just logged on to check the dates, and this is the first thread I see.

FUDGE.

:angry:

Oh well. Vancouver, huh? Guess I'm goin' there.

I am pissed that there is no show in Philly. They always play here on both US legs since the early days

Because college students are going to snatch up those $250 and $100 tickets :up: The field and the nosebleeds will be full, but I have a hard time believing they're going to sell as many tickets as they would in a major market.

I'm really puzzled by there being so many secondary markets on the list while they're skipping so many places they usually play on the first leg of a tour. I know part of it has to do with stadium availability, but it's still surprising.
You never know. Dave Matthews Band sells out Charlottesville easily.

Then again... they're from there. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom