May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've landed.

The stage dwarfs the stadium. Crazy. I'm number 40. Too bad...as I turn 39 tomorrow.

Just checked in to my hostel and getting organized.

Heard that the boyz were at the Burt still. My buddy met Larry.

Will update as I can.

I'm here! :hyper:

We're having trouble getting the shuttle/bus/transportation thing figured out. Will there be anywhere to park?

The impossible has happened. Bono signed my picture of us on the car. I sang again, told him of my birthday. "I remember you!" he said. He asked me if I was going to the show. I told him yes... And that I was coming in costume. Mirrorball Man 2.0

Edgefest! Shannon's! Where were ye?

Mark, just lovely to meet you. Congrats on the awesome photo n autograph! Can't wait to see Mirrorball Man 2.0 tomorra :)

U2BROTHR said:
The impossible has happened. Bono signed my picture of us on the car. I sang again, told him of my birthday. "I remember you!" he said. He asked me if I was going to the show. I told him yes... And that I was coming in costume. Mirrorball Man 2.0

:cute: that is brilliant - happiest of birthdays to ya and to all who will be clawing it in winnipeg - enjoy :loveshower: :wave:

244169_10150620937880447_512545446_18790818_6182341_o.jpg

259259_10150620937485447_512545446_18790816_7761285_o.jpg

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!
Lots of scribbles from the B man tonight....he was a busy fella!
247868_10150620860150447_512545446_18789592_1814204_n.jpg

Edgefest! Shannon's! Where were ye?

Mark, just lovely to meet you. Congrats on the awesome photo n autograph! Can't wait to see Mirrorball Man 2.0 tomorra :)

Everyone was getting tired and thinking about getting up to get in the GA line, so we were gone from Shannon's early. By 10pm?

Very fun meeting everyone last night. I'm looking forward to walking the GA line today to see where people have wound up.

***Also, I'm writing the review of this show for Interference's home page, so if anyone wants to message me with impressions, quotes, pics, whatever, please do. PM me on here or e-mail kramwest1 at aol.com ***

Wow, you have to best Bono mojo. That is awesome!! :applaud: Congrats again!!:up: Oh and Happy Birthday! What a way to celebrate! He'll probably give you a shout out during the show!!

That is awesome Mark. Happy Birthday and have a great time tonight.

Heard some backing tracks while in the ga line. Seems some of them were recorded at the Cummings Theatre.

There is an article in the Winnipeg Free Press with us GA folks in it.

Show review is up on the Interference.com page.

I'm uploading videos as I type. Hope they can get uploaded before I have to check out in a few hours.

I adore all of you! I don't want this thread to be over and done with!:sad:

See you all again soon!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom