May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION: YOU DO NEED A PASSPORT IF YOU ARE COMING TO CANADA - IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DRIVE OR FLY.

Sorry, just wanted to clarify that.

THIS IS INSANE - I can't even BELIEVE this one, did this come out of left field or what? This actually IS the closest they are playing to me (5 hour drive) so I am most CERTAINLY going.

(Sorry for all the caps, I'm kinda floored right now!)

I KNOW! After they annouced Minneapolis, I was so down because it meant no Winnipeg. I'm glad I was wrong. I cannot wait until May :applaud:

Ticketmaster was saying before that the presale started Thursday..now it says Wednesday!!!!:ohmy:

I didn't get an email from U2.com for the Pittsburgh presale until fifteen minutes before the presale started.

They had it on U2.com when the presale was going to start. I would keep checking there.

Uhhh really? Well hopefully they'll at least send an email confirming the show

Ticketmaster actually selling the tickets to you would be all the confirmation you'd need.

But yeah, it's a little odd that U2.com hasn't said a thing about Winnipeg yet. I'm assuming that they wanted South Africa to be in the limelight for today. But they're going to have to say something about Winnipeg tomorrow, unless they're planning on waiting until Wednesday morning.

Fortunately, the ticketmaster page is pretty clear on the U2.com presale times:
It starts Wednesday at 10, and ends Friday at 3. If its anything like the previous few presales, Cedar members will be allowed to join in on Wednesday at 3.

I didn't get an email from U2.com for the Pittsburgh presale until fifteen minutes before the presale started.

I got my email for that 2 days after the presale....

Kristen, are you and Drea splitting a membership to get the codes?

They maybe announcing the other shows too and this one just got leaked.
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. It'll be interesting to see if tomorrow's presumed announcement will be just for Winnipeg, or if Nashville/Boston/St Louis/Indianapolis/Columbus/Bowling Green get thrown in there too.

I kind of have the feeling it'll be for Winnipeg only.

They made same mistake with Pittsburgh though, they had the U2.com presale starting on "Wednesday" when it first hit TM last week, and then it was changed to Thursday. We shall see, but I bet U2.com presale doesn't start until Thursday.

We should know tomorrow morning though ;)

I will probably have to buy one for my 2 GA's...I don't want to miss this one!

You know Sean....he will have a blast!!! Do you want to eat at Olive Garden?:shifty:

I have this feeling that I'm going to want to hold back 2 code tickets because they'll announce another U.S. show before Denver. Irrational, I know, but I hate this stuff. The annoyance of wondering when to use your codes with the damn concert dates still dribbling out is too much. :gah:

I have this feeling that I'm going to want to hold back 2 code tickets because they'll announce another U.S. show before Denver. Irrational, I know, but I hate this stuff. The annoyance of wondering when to use your codes with the damn concert dates still dribbling out is too much. :gah:

Tell me about it!

I think they are releasing one date at a time to get people to get a 2nd subscription to get more codes.....I am still debating what I should do. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom