March 30 & April 2 & 3 2011 - Estadio Unico de La Plata - Argentina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 in la plata, my city!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the news today....Yes!!! U2.com has confirmed they´ll come to Argentina!! and to my city!!!I live only 5 minutes´walk from the stadium!!!!I´m still dreaming!!!!!
I need to ask a favour to my fellow U2 fan mates...esp the ones who have already been to a 360º concert... which ones are the best seats?? Iknow it might be difficult but i really need some help as the pre-sales start on Wed...thanks in advance...I´m still shaking!!!

You realise there's an entire forum for these questions right? :) Check out the 360 tour forum, general tour discussion. You'll find your answers in the threads there.

Ps. GA >>>>> Seats. ;)

U2 will play on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Estadio Unico de La Plata.

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:
imgres

I´m sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! :D
U2 come back at last *-* No, it´s too much for me u_u I will see mi favorite band at last *-*
I have to travel 9 hours, but I don´t care, I don´t care!!!!!

You realise there's an entire forum for these questions right? :) Check out the 360 tour forum, general tour discussion. You'll find your answers in the threads there.

Ps. GA >>>>> Seats. ;)

Thanks!!! I just felt too excited to look around...LOL!!! :huh::huh::huh:

Different ways to arrive to the Stadium for the people in Argentina:

1. En auto: Tomar la autopista Dr. Ricardo Balbín (más conocida como Autopista Buenos Aires - La Plata). Son aproximadamente 60 Km, 2 peajes ($1,90 c/u), y la autopista termina en la ciudad de La Plata. Una vez allí llegarán a una rotonda con distintas opciones para acceder a la ciudad: accesos por Calle 32, Diagonal 74, Calle 120, Calle 122.
2. En micro: Hay dos empresas que tienen servicios directos desde Capital: Grupo Plaza y Costera Metropolitana.
Ambas salen desde la estación Retiro, realizan paradas en las principales avenidas que cortan la Av. 9 de Julio, luego en la estación Constitución y de allí directo a La Plata.
Para viajar desde La Plata a Capital, los lugares para subirse son los mismos, aunque se recomienda salir desde la terminal para asegurarse un boleto y un lugar.
3. En Tren: Los trenes salen desde Constitución y llegan a la terminal de trenes de La Plata.
4. Combis desde La Plata a Capital: Hay un servicios de combis. El transporte tiene una frecuencia de 30 minutos y sale desde el frente de la Catedral, en la calle 14, teniendo como última parada la terminal de Retiro, en Buenos Aires.

Ticketek Argentina - Entradas para U2

I'm so excited :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different ways to arrive to the Stadium for the people in Argentina:

1. En auto: Tomar la autopista Dr. Ricardo Balbín (más conocida como Autopista Buenos Aires - La Plata). Son aproximadamente 60 Km, 2 peajes ($1,90 c/u), y la autopista termina en la ciudad de La Plata. Una vez allí llegarán a una rotonda con distintas opciones para acceder a la ciudad: accesos por Calle 32, Diagonal 74, Calle 120, Calle 122.
2. En micro: Hay dos empresas que tienen servicios directos desde Capital: Grupo Plaza y Costera Metropolitana.
Ambas salen desde la estación Retiro, realizan paradas en las principales avenidas que cortan la Av. 9 de Julio, luego en la estación Constitución y de allí directo a La Plata.
Para viajar desde La Plata a Capital, los lugares para subirse son los mismos, aunque se recomienda salir desde la terminal para asegurarse un boleto y un lugar.
3. En Tren: Los trenes salen desde Constitución y llegan a la terminal de trenes de La Plata.
4. Combis desde La Plata a Capital: Hay un servicios de combis. El transporte tiene una frecuencia de 30 minutos y sale desde el frente de la Catedral, en la calle 14, teniendo como última parada la terminal de Retiro, en Buenos Aires.

Ticketek Argentina - Entradas para U2

I'm so excited :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that and was wondering if the combis and micro really were good options, especially coming back after the show(s) - really would rather just rent an apartment and stay in Buenos Aires for the week and take public transport to the shows (going early in the day is not a problem, would just sightsee a bit, I am intending on getting seated tix).

Who's the dude in the football jersey? And what team is that jersey for? These are the important questions.

The jersey is of San Lorenzo de Almagro..... is one of the biggest teams of the country and in this stadium often plays Estudiantes de la Plata... one of the two teams of that city.

forgot to say Estudiantes is one of the best teams in our country and currently number 1 in our National championship...Proud to be from La Plata, Estudiantes and U2!!! that is a killer combination!!! :heart::heart::heart::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Who's the dude in the football jersey? And what team is that jersey for? These are the important questions.

Football team: Estudiantes de La Plata (best and first position in the national league)
Jersey: red and white, Estudiantes de La Plata...my team, my city, my band...U2, what else??? :wave:

I saw a Boca match in Buenos Aires in 2000, just four days after they beat Real Madrid in Tokyo to become the World Club champions. That was the most insane crowd I've ever seen at a match. They were pretty wild! And El Diego even made an appearance on the pitch before the game to join the party.

I saw a Boca match in Buenos Aires in 2000, just four days after they beat Real Madrid in Tokyo to become the World Club champions. That was the most insane crowd I've ever seen at a match. They were pretty wild! And El Diego even made an appearance on the pitch before the game to join the party.

I "met" Maradona at the Western Wall in Jerusalem in 1990 when Argentina played Israel in a friendly before the World Cup in Italy. He went to the Wall to say a prayer for his team while wearing a kipa (yarmulke) on his shaggy head. Total mob scene when he showed up, surrounded by aggressive local cops. I filmed the whole scene and nearly got trampled. Would have been a glorious death.

I'm at least 2 feet taller than him :up:

I "met" Maradona at the Western Wall in Jerusalem in 1990 when Argentina played Israel in a friendly before the World Cup in Italy. He went to the Wall to say a prayer for his team while wearing a kipa (yarmulke) on his shaggy head. Total mob scene when he showed up, surrounded by aggressive local cops. I filmed the whole scene and nearly got trampled. Would have been a glorious death.

Greatest player ever by a loooooong way. Messi could get there - just needs to win the World Cup single-handedly first!

as much as I want to travel to Argentina to see U2 and Muse, the current airfare is preventing me from making this a reality. :scream: :angry:

:lol: If only we could apparate like in Harry Potter. U2 fanatics plane fares sorted. :wink::lol::sad:

Hitchhike!

Anyone else have problems with travelling arrangements that need specific, detailed solutions?

:lol: Any ideas how to get to Mexico on the cheap to catch U2 and SP? :wink:

On a more serious note. So glad that the S.A crowd are getting shows now. :hyper: So excited for you. :up: Would love to go there one day. Sadly now SO out of my budget. :sad:

Unless I get made redundant from work. :shifty: Must be the only person hoping for this. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom