March 30 & April 2 & 3 2011 - Estadio Unico de La Plata - Argentina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four weeks to go until show #1! I think I have kind of figured out the daily transportation situation to/from the shows from Buenos Aires (the city), but still not sure about where I would go after the show to get the transport back, so if anyone else has info, please post. I am staying in Recoleta, will not be spending hours queuing up but will get there a bit early.

I arrive the 25th, will be headed to Uruguay first but will have about five hours in Buenos Aires that afternoon before my flight, when I will pick up my tickets. How is everyone else's planning going?

The best option, I think, is going to the bus station of La Plata, the address is Street 41, between the streets 3 and 4.

If not, there has to be a bus stop near the stadium but I don't know that very well...

Does anyone chose the will call system ?

i chose the collect system in La Plata but now.. it sounds like you got to pick up you tickets before march 10th..

if anyone knows where we can get the tickets.. please let me know..

For those from outside Argentina who are going and have yet to pick up their tix, it's easy as pie. I picked mine up yesterday - six in all, three for the show and three for the bus there - it was no problem at all (other than remembering which credit cards I used :) ).

Just got back to Buenos Aires, turn on the 11PM news and there was a report from the stadium in La Plata. Already at least 30-40 people in the queue, maybe more! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom