June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doing hotel or driving home Sat/Sun? :hmm:

:shocked:

Srsly?:applaud:

Well, just looking! :)
the hotels are a little pricey in that area for one person anyway. I'd probably be looking to split expenses with a roomie and walk it/ cab it to the stadium. I won't see a lot of you cool west coasters ;) if i don't head to CA. And Anaheim will probably get two shows.
And if anyone wants to come east I'm plotting a roadtrip from RI to montreal, back home for a day then on down to nj for the final show(s). :D
besides you guys had bacon wrapped hotdogs in the parking lot! That alone is worth a 3000 mile flight

here's the Rolling Stones at Angels Stadium seating chart (the most recent concert there)

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/anaheim_angel_stadium.gif
anaheim_angel_stadium.gif

Yeah, I've seen that seating chart before, but the 360-degree thing may or may not compel them to chose a different stage placement.

If I were them, I would probably put the stage in right field, below the big right-field wall.

"sorry, Mom, Dad, sisters 1 & 2, but there will be no Christmas gifts this year because U2 is touring next summer.:tsk:
:gah:

)Now accepting applications for the sofabed at the Marriott 6/4, 6/5, 6/6 & 6/7 assuming there are two shows. ) ;)

Well then that's been updated within the last 3 hours, cuz it said TBA earlier when I renewed my membership at 5:26 pm :nerd: :panic:

I'm not prepared for any of this yet. I still don't even know which shows I'm going to, and so many are going on sale at the same time. :crack:

But Anaheim is for sure, and I will be in need of a roommate (or 2 or 3 or however many people fit into one of those suites). No way can I afford to stay by myself. :happy:

Do you mean the fact that Breathe group gets their presale before Horizon?? :crack: wtfffff??????????

this is too stressful :sad:

Someone on the U2.com forum called Fanfire and it's apparently a glitch. Your code should still work in the pre-sale. They also fixed the pre-sale times:

The presales this week for Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom