June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info BAW, I'll make my reservations as soon as I get the tix!

:D :D :applaud: :wave: :hyper:

The rates at the Marriott TownPlace Suites are so incredibly low...these are extended-stay type rooms, that include a bed, a sleeper sofa and kitchen...we've stayed here, the place is very nice and clean.

Although we only live 6 miles from the venue, across the street is a much closer walk...! another choice is the Ayers (down another block)... a mile or two away is the entire row of hotels on Katella Avenue next to Disneyland in case anyone wants to add that to their schedule...

Any word yet on when the tix go on sale? I really don't have the extra cash for them right now, but I know GA's for Anaheim won't last long. Besides, I don't need groceries this week - right?? :reject:

lol, I'm hoping at least another week or two. Then I can appropriately budget for Seattle or Denver or Oakland or all of them :doh:

:scream: I want them all, but know I can't! I'll be flying no road trips next year, except for Anaheim, which is like minutes away. :cute:

so... has the line started? who's opening? do you think they will honor the humber on my wrist?:wink:

Ahhh yes.....

My first U2 concert Nov 14, 1993

Where? Angel Stadium of course :D

I was at this show, but it was held on November 14, 1992, the final US Zoo Tv show. In November 1993, they were touring in Australia towards the end of the whole tour.

^ Me too.

The rates at the Marriott TownPlace Suites are so incredibly low...these are extended-stay type rooms, that include a bed, a sleeper sofa and kitchen...we've stayed here, the place is very nice and clean.

Although we only live 6 miles from the venue, across the street is a much closer walk...! another choice is the Ayers (down another block)... a mile or two away is the entire row of hotels on Katella Avenue next to Disneyland in case anyone wants to add that to their schedule...

A Disneyland interference meet-up perhaps? :D

I am so happy they have announced another LA area date for next year. I may not be traveling for U2 in 2010 ( have overseas family travel plans) so this makes me very happy. Now to decide. red zone, seats or GA?:hmm:

I was at this show, but it was held on November 14, 1992, the final US Zoo Tv show. In November 1993, they were touring in Australia towards the end of the whole tour.

You are so right! I have a lot of memory problems at this stage in my life :hmm:

And, Mr BAW, my actual first concert at Angel Stadium was the Stones in 1978, so I'm not too far behind you....quick, get me my cane :sexywink:

this is a maybe for me. Either here or Toronto.
This made me chuckle; I like that your choices are on either side of the continent. :up:

:shh: Count 2 from NC as a maybe... :pray:
:hyper:

My first concert at Angel Stadium....(clears throat)

July 4, 1976 for the Bicentennial...Beach Boys, America, Santana

My first Angel Stadium concert was either Star Wars or Peter Frampton, whichever came first.

I was looking at a seating chart for the Stones concert and it didn't look like there were many seats on the field.

You think there will be as many GA's available here as there were for other shows?

They have to be wrong on that. The presale has to be first. Maybe they meant the 9th.

Has everyone renewed their membership? I renewed today just in case this presale is within a few days (but I'm guessing it's next week - KROQ must've been mistaken). Also, according to everything I've read over at U2.com, it appears that my first code has not been marked as "used" :hmm: - i.e. when I log in, both codes are there, they are both green, and there is nothing stating anything about a code being used already. Supposedly it's supposed to say "your code has been used" in red or something like that if you've already used your code for all 4 tix? Anyone else know anything about this? I'm not complaining if I can get 4 extra tickets...:wink:

Mine is definitely red. Renewal AND rapid approaching presale dates... I hope I can make it to the 2010 leg!!

Has everyone renewed their membership? I renewed today just in case this presale is within a few days (but I'm guessing it's next week - KROQ must've been mistaken). Also, according to everything I've read over at U2.com, it appears that my first code has not been marked as "used" :hmm: - i.e. when I log in, both codes are there, they are both green, and there is nothing stating anything about a code being used already. Supposedly it's supposed to say "your code has been used" in red or something like that if you've already used your code for all 4 tix? Anyone else know anything about this? I'm not complaining if I can get 4 extra tickets...:wink:

This is what happened with my Breathe membership. I used it for both Boston and East Rutherford shows for this year and they gave me another one. I got a little worried yesterday and renewed and now I have 2 codes. I used the old one in the Oakland presale yesterday and it worked. I'm going to be using my Horizon for this show, though.

decisions, decisions..

so this time I am going with my wife to the U2 show, I went bymyself to the rose bowl and I enjoyed my seat and location (14 , row 44) had a great view of everything.
Now for the angles stadium show I want to do GA so we can enjoy a different view/vibe of the show but the problem is that my wife is short and I am afraid she will have problems having a good view of the stage and the show. We are not planning on getting all the way in front, mainly stay back maybe next to the sound booth or around that area.
I want opinions on how is the view from back there...
Thank you all interference community :wave:
peace.

This is what happened with my Breathe membership. I used it for both Boston and East Rutherford shows for this year and they gave me another one. I got a little worried yesterday and renewed and now I have 2 codes. I used the old one in the Oakland presale yesterday and it worked. I'm going to be using my Horizon for this show, though.

Wow. I renewed, and only the new code shows - (I used it yesterday for Oakland). Above my new code, it does say "This Code has Been Used" in red. Sounds like you guys lucked out, and you'll get 12 tickets with 2 codes!

I am doing GA for this. Should make for a great GA field, since it will be more 360 than football type stadiums.

Inner Circle for Dan this time!

^:up:

Totally doing GA, just not sitting in line all day. I loved the pit too, it will be a tough choice between that and the outer rail.

Is it June 6 yet? :hyper:

Same here. I'm done w/ the early morning rising and all day zapping my energy I could be using during the show. Showing up as late as possible and partying my butt off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom