June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL . . . are you implying that I PM'ed you regarding lounging around in a bath towel? :wink:

:shifty:

I got it -- just can't access Facebook from work. I'll hold onto the check until I we get some idea of what's going on.

I don't know which thread to ask this so I figured I'd start here: Which satellite radio (XM and Sirius) stations play the most U2 and Muse type of music? I decided to splurge and get satellite radio on my rental car in SLC because I have to drive something like 10+ hours for my road trip. :crack:

ALT Nation plays MUSE and there is another, better station for newer "alternative" type rock but i cannot think of the station at this time. I cancelled XM last year because of their criminal business practices and their horrendous customer service.

For U2, First Wave plays a lot of 80's and 90's u2 as well as a lot of new wave type music. Its actually one of the better stations out there, too bad XM the company is such a POS.

^Thank you. That newer alternative station, is it one of these: The Loft, Lithium, The Spectrum or Underground Garage?

I don't know whether I'm getting XM or Sirius with Hertz. I can't believe the Grateful Dead and Bruce Springsteen have their own channel, and U2 doesn't. :angry:

^Thank you. That newer alternative station, is it one of these: The Loft, Lithium, The Spectrum or Underground Garage?

I don't know whether I'm getting XM or Sirius with Hertz. I can't believe the Grateful Dead and Bruce Springsteen have their own channel, and U2 doesn't. :angry:

You might want to ask the rental company if these radios come with auxiliary jacks, if so you can hook up your iPod or iPod like device to the stereo. I also usually bring a tape adapter just in case the radio has a tape deck. I'm fussy about my driving tunes.

I have a cord/adapter that was bought at Best Buy for about $15. It plugs into the jack for the radio/CD player and I can play my iPod. I also have my car charger, just in case :)

do you guys wanna listen to a segment of my interview with Roger McNamee, the guy behind Elevation Partners and Moonalice, and hear his opinions on the shows getting postponed? I can post a 9 or 10-minute segment of the interview. I spoke to him for a couple of hours, but this 10-minute-segment (which I cut and spliced) would be the most interesting to u2 fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom