June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: those tires were as smooth as intertubes. I'm definitely not an athiest after that trip through the flooded roads with our barely there tires.
That definitely taught me look at the tires when renting. Neglect on the company's behalf happens. Once I rented a car from LA to the bay area and the oil change light came on for most of the trip :|

the one thing about these weekend deals are the mileage limits. I believe it's 300miles total or 100 miles a day...perfect for sightseeing but not a lot of roadtrippin.

Enterprise wants the car to remain in CA, only limit...

I have terrible luck with concerts getting cancelled I guess, I was supposed to see Mogwai in September 2008 and that show got cancelled the afternoon of the show because one of their members had to be hospitalized.

They won't play LA when Muse is there. The European leg goes to October 8th. On the other hand, I have a Muse tickets for October 24th.

Just come back in 2011. That way we can have something to look forward to. I was worried about what I was going to do in 2011 when both of my bands were finished with their tours. This has been my life since last July. I have no problem extending it to next year. :love: I will also have 3 weeks vacation time. :drool:

If they do postpone till 2011, then Anaheim 2 will defintily sell out if they only cancel a small amount of shows. Anyone who wants to see the band again will try to go to the shows next year.

I'm personally hoping for dates in the fall rather than dates at the end of July.
My guess would be at the end of July...they have about two weeks...but then again, not really cause of the whole claw thing and how long it takes to ship to Europe, etc. Hmmm, I really woudn't doubt it if they are not able to re-schedule dates. I'm sure they'll take care of the fans any way they can though.

The Angels are on a road trip from July 20-25th, then they're back home through Aug 5th. If it's anytime in July I won't be able to go, so I hope it either goes off as scheduled or that they come back after the European gigs.

I don't think that is enough time to put up the stage, do 2 shows and take it down. It would be a nice birthday gift for me, though.

I have terrible luck with concerts getting cancelled I guess, I was supposed to see Mogwai in September 2008 and that show got cancelled the afternoon of the show because one of their members had to be hospitalized.

I had a Linkin Park show postponed because of Chester being ill.

My guess would be at the end of July...they have about two weeks...but then again, not really cause of the whole claw thing and how long it takes to ship to Europe, etc. Hmmm, I really woudn't doubt it if they are not able to re-schedule dates. I'm sure they'll take care of the fans any way they can though.

If it's July, they are going to have to use the Coliseum or Rose Bowl. There's no way they can use either baseball stadium as I think they need more than 7 days to setup, throw concert then take down right?

If it's July, they are going to have to use the Coliseum or Rose Bowl. There's no way they can use either baseball stadium as I think they need more than 7 days to setup, throw concert then take down right?

There's one other consideration for recheduling in Anaheim in late July -- I think this is basically Disney's peak time of year. Granted, there are plenty of hotels in the vicinity, but it might make getting a deal a little more complex.

Just booked a car through Hotwire -- ended up getting Enterprise for $87.70, June 4 through 8th.

That's a great rate.

So I was investigating looks like we need about 10 days. The Dodgers have 7 day road trip at the end of July, if you have a day game on Sunday and a night game on the next Tuesday, that still doesn't leave enough time methinks.

Me and Romi are going to need to rent one, but I'm going to wait to see what gets announced.

Me and Romi are going to need to rent one, but I'm going to wait to see what gets announced.

Looks like rates on economy/compact cars are low in general. Anyway, looks like I'll have a car if anyone needs a ride. Still not sure where I'm gonna end up staying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom