June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tree is four hours, and JTNP is nearly the same distance.

The Southwest Museum and the Autry Center are really cool places too. LACMA is great, but all these places need wheels to get to, especially from the OC.

Laura and I will now have a rental car. (UNLESS THE SHOWS DO NOT GET CANCELLED (HOPE, HOPE HOPE PRAY WISH)

Glen Ivy Spa is awesome, been there several times...it's only minutes away from my home.

Joshua Tree site and especially, Zabriskie Point is....just....incredible. You have to experience the beauty in person.

If you want to stay local, go to the beach.....go shopping in Melrose.

Either way, just come over. We are looking forward to piss you off.
:D

I don't want to drop this cash for a rental, but I might have to in order to salvage this trip.

Kel & I are in the same boat. We were going to get a rental for one or two days, but now it's looking like we'll need one Thurs - Mon. Maybe several of us can pair up & split the costs?? That's going to be tricky though - visiting with folks is one thing, dealing with unfamiliar drivers & passengers is quite another! :crack:

Kel & I are in the same boat. We were going to get a rental for one or two days, but now it's looking like we'll need one Thurs - Mon. Maybe several of us can pair up & split the costs?? That's going to be tricky though - visiting with folks is one thing, dealing with unfamiliar drivers & passengers is quite another! :crack:

Wouldn't mind splitting a rental myself, I suppose . .. just don't think I'm going to want to be held hostage in Anaheim the whole time. Going to Disney multiple days is fine -- but not by myself (again) :reject:

You guys should check Enterprise Rent a car; they've had wonderful weekend rates of late (I had an Enterprise for the 4-day San Francisco run and it only cost me $138.)...plus, Enterprise will come pick you up at the hotel....

You won't need one for Thursday, I was gonna grab you from the airport unless that's changed...

Hell, that's time enough for the whole JT California desert trip: The Tree, Zabriskie Point, Death Valley Junction, and even Bodie.

Yeah, we've got an extra long weekend that's mostly wide open to our whims at this point. (Well, our whims can be wide open... the wallets, not so much.) :wink:

You guys should check Enterprise Rent a car; they've had wonderful weekend rates of late (I had an Enterprise for the 4-day San Francisco run and it only cost me $138.)...plus, Enterprise will come pick you up at the hotel....

You won't need one for Thursday, I was gonna grab you from the airport unless that's changed...
That's true... we'd only need the car from Friday through Monday. I'll look into Enterprise - wonder if they offer any kind of gov't employee or AAA discount??

you should be able to get a pretty decent weekend rate if you return the car on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom