June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
92764x0sdkdgj73.gif

I LOVE this!

:lol:

Changed my rate online! Easy peasy. When you choose change reservation, then modify dates but leave your same dates there, it shows you the rate available, which for me was the $86+ taxes. I checked it off, it modified my reservation, then i printed everything and thye sent me a new email. My old rate for the studio w/ bed + sofabed was $108+ taxes. Saved me $22/night. cool :hyper:

Me too :up:. Thanks for the rate change tip guys :bow:

Please let me know by Friday if you would like to come to dinner, would like to bring someone to dinner or are now unable to come to dinner. Thanks!!!

A fix for our sitter problem is not "on the horizon" and I don't anticipate it being fixed by Friday so you better take Pam & I off the list. :sad: Maybe something miraculous will happen by then. :sigh:

A fix for our sitter problem is not "on the horizon" and I don't anticipate it being fixed by Friday so you better take Pam & I off the list. :sad: Maybe something miraculous will happen by then. :sigh:

:(

I'm a sucker so I will be purchasing it. I'm hoping the price drops on Amazon though.

I think I'll end up getting it, too, for the same reason, I'm such a sucker for all that cool bonus stuff, like the claw diagram :drool:

New thread

Updated lists below, get the details here.

Hopefully all babysitting arrangements will fall properly into place for everyone.

Disneyland list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
nicv
BAW
No spoken words (maybe)
ladywithspinninghead (maybe)

California Pizza Kitchen list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
mtnfox (maybe)
Pam (maybe)
d.darroch
Martha
Lila
Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl
Kelly
redkat
Edge_Orchestra
anadgemila
zuropa_fit
zuropa_fit BFF
Anibal
vjacqb
U2FloridaFan
Dakotalola
Outsider
BAW
Mr. BAW
HBK-79
DRay9911

I'm in for dinner! Can't wait!

^ :applaud:
Dev, I think you'd said you wanted us to confirm for dinner. Kiera (formerly known as BFF) and I are in for dinner.

:shh: looking up discounted tickets for Disneyland, unused 2nd day passes on Craigslist, etc :shh:

I just throw this out there for peeps wanting to save some cash, etc., most all of the TownPlace Suites rooms are equipped with a full-kitchen...fridge, stove, dishwasher, silverware, plates, glasses, in case anyone wants to make a meal at "home" We've stayed at this one a couple times and I always stay at the one in Bend, Oregon...

its worth the price we're paying, and yes, mine was modified a couple weeks back but I just figured it was a mistake on their part and I didn't mention it... :reject:

I don't think I'm gonna splurge either, unless I determine it's really worth it (i.e. extra footage of the GA meltdown/panic attack). I'm more interested in what's on the DVD's themselves than the extra crap they throw in the box.

Actually, who am I kidding...I am going to buy it. Just wondering how much it will be.

I just throw this out there for peeps wanting to save some cash, etc., most all of the TownPlace Suites rooms are equipped with a full-kitchen...fridge, stove, dishwasher, silverware, plates, glasses, in case anyone wants to make a meal at "home" We've stayed at this one a couple times and I always stay at the one in Bend, Oregon...

its worth the price we're paying, and yes, mine was modified a couple weeks back but I just figured it was a mistake on their part and I didn't mention it... :reject:

rich is so going to clean the room out when we leave

:shh: looking up discounted tickets for Disneyland, unused 2nd day passes on Craigslist, etc :shh:

Careful about buying tickets on a secondary market though . . . Doesn't DL do the fingerprint thing at the entry gate, or is that only Universal and WDW? It seems like over the past 10 + years, they've gone to greater lengths to ensure that the only person who uses the ticket is the person who originally bought it. Just a thought . . .

Careful about buying tickets on a secondary market though . . . Doesn't DL do the fingerprint thing at the entry gate, or is that only Universal and WDW? It seems like over the past 10 + years, they've gone to greater lengths to ensure that the only person who uses the ticket is the person who originally bought it. Just a thought . . .

I think they check for a hand stamp if you're using a two-day ticket, so you guys should check out all the terms and conditions on those tickets.

Updated lists below, get the details here. Please let me know by Friday if you would like to come to dinner, would like to bring someone to dinner or are now unable to come to dinner. Thanks!!!

Disneyland list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
nicv
BAW
No spoken words (maybe)