June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at $129/night but that's for a 2 bedroom. I had re-booked it a couple of months ago. Originally had a 1 bedroom for $139 then was able to book the 2 bedroom for $129...a no-brainer.

where did you find this video? and what is up with this song?

I don't know about the video but the song is Beautiful Ghost/Introduction To Songs Of Experience. It's been around for years but we finally just got a nice remastered version on the Joshua Tree remaster set. :) One of my favorites for Bono vocals. I've always included it in my mix cd's of fave Bono vocals.

I'm at $129/night but that's for a 2 bedroom. I had re-booked it a couple of months ago. Originally had a 1 bedroom for $139 then was able to book the 2 bedroom for $129...a no-brainer.

That's the same rate I have for a 2-bedroom.

Romi, if you try to look for a new reservation, it will say that they don't have rooms anymore. But if you try to modify your reservation and pretend to check for new dates (you don't have to go through with your reservation modification) you should be able to see the new rate. But calling them should work too. :)

Thanks for the rate tip! I'll look online when I get to work.
I'd better get a packing list going! Who's bringing a raft?

That's the same rate I have for a 2-bedroom.

Romi, if you try to look for a new reservation, it will say that they don't have rooms anymore. But if you try to modify your reservation and pretend to check for new dates (you don't have to go through with your reservation modification) you should be able to see the new rate. But calling them should work too. :)

So if I just stick to my booked dates it'll modify to the cheaper rate? I'm afraid of messing up my reservation too.

So if I just stick to my booked dates it'll modify to the cheaper rate? I'm afraid of messing up my reservation too.

correct. just select modify on your reservation. I was able to get a cheaper rate by selecting the AAA rate as a change and I was able to get the new rate, but I am also a AAA member. just play around with your modification. you will be fine as long as you do not select cancel your reservation.

No, hers is next to the karaoke bar.

i've had freebird on my mind lately:

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can't change.

gonna be singing that all weekend

Changed my rate online! Easy peasy. When you choose change reservation, then modify dates but leave your same dates there, it shows you the rate available, which for me was the $86+ taxes. I checked it off, it modified my reservation, then i printed everything and thye sent me a new email. My old rate for the studio w/ bed + sofabed was $108+ taxes. Saved me $22/night. cool :hyper:

Laura, the opposite of which side? in case I have to modify again to avoid the gorilla wing :wink:

Changed my rate online! Easy peasy. When you choose change reservation, then modify dates but leave your same dates there, it shows you the rate available, which for me was the $86+ taxes. I checked it off, it modified my reservation, then i printed everything and thye sent me a new email. My old rate for the studio w/ bed + sofabed was $108+ taxes. Saved me $22/night. cool :hyper:

Laura, the opposite of which side? in case I have to modify again to avoid the gorilla wing :wink:

I'm going to request he be on the lowest floor and then I can be on the top floor.

:wink: :up:

Updated lists below, get the details here. Please let me know by Friday if you would like to come to dinner, would like to bring someone to dinner or are now unable to come to dinner. Thanks!!!

Disneyland list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
nicv
BAW
No spoken words (maybe)