June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim IV: The Party Planning Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Continued from here.

Latest lists:
In for Both Disneyland and Garden Walk Dinner:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
zuropa_fit & BFF
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
kafrun (maybe)
BluRmGrl (+2) (maybe)
Gorilla
nicv
BAW
vjacqb
No spoken words (maybe)
ladywithspinninghead (maybe)

In for Garden Walk Dinner Only:
lauramullen
Jmath
romi
martha
paulrg
krisi83
mtnfox and wife (maybe)
HBK-79
Mr. BAW
U2FloridaFan
trojanchick99 (maybe Disneyland as well)
Outsider
anadgemila
FitzChivalry
Edge_Orchestra
RedRocksU2
kafrun (probably)

Voted for Dinner at CPK:
MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
I Move In Mysterious Ways
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
mtnfox(maybe)
d.darroch
Martha
Lila and Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl

California Pizza Kitchen Details:
We can accommodate a party of that size, the patio usually works best for a party like yours but we can accommodate inside seating if you prefer, what time were you thinking of for the party? We do not require a deposit for large parties and we really only need about 1 weeks notice to confirm the reservation. If you were to cancel or make changes to the reservation we would need 24 hours notice. We do not provide a limited group menu (or group discounted pricing) but you can put together your own menu for your guests to choose from (i.e., 2-3 pizzas, 1-2 pastas, 2-3 salads, etc). In the past we have also had large groups preorder their food which cuts out about 20-30 minutes of order taking once you get to the restaurant. We do add an 18% gratuity to parties of 8 or more as well. We can also fax or email a copy of our menu with pricing if you decide to make your own limited menu or need to budget out what the dinner might cost.

Fixed :D

Latest lists:
In for Both Disneyland and Garden Walk Dinner:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
zuropa_fit & BFF
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
kafrun (maybe)
BluRmGrl (+2) (maybe)
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
nicv
BAW
vjacqb
No spoken words (maybe)
ladywithspinninghead (maybe)

In for Garden Walk Dinner Only:
lauramullen
Jmath
romi
martha
paulrg
krisi83
mtnfox and wife (maybe)
HBK-79
Mr. BAW
U2FloridaFan
trojanchick99 (maybe Disneyland as well)
Outsider
anadgemila
FitzChivalry
Edge_Orchestra
RedRocksU2
kafrun (probably)

Voted for Dinner at CPK:
MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
mtnfox(maybe)
d.darroch
Martha
Lila and Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl

Ok, looking at the map, we maybe able to walk there from the stadium or hotel.

Yes - the website for the development is here - it has shops, restaurants (including CPK), salon/spa and a bowling alley see The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk | Shopping, Dining, Entertainment in Orange County NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE PLAYS AUDIO IF YOU ARE AT WORK!!

Maybe we should go bowling after at this place 300 - Bowling. With a twist. in the GardenWalk development? Anyone been?

thanks for the link. i haven't been to anaheim since 05. that looks really cool.

Yes - the website for the development is here - it has shops, restaurants (including CPK), salon/spa and a bowling alley see The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk | Shopping, Dining, Entertainment in Orange County NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE PLAYS AUDIO IF YOU ARE AT WORK!!

Maybe we should go bowling after at this place 300 - Bowling. With a twist. in the GardenWalk development? Anyone been?

Bowling actually sounds like a fun idea. I'd be up for it. It would be a good ice breaker for those who do not know each other.

We better to get to Disneyland when the gates open! So much to try & fit in to one day: Disneyland, dinner, and possibly bowling? Oh my!

We went on the 4th of July last year (Maddy's birthday). We wanted to get there early to beat any crowds. Got there about 8:30, and the crowds weren't too bad, considering it was a holiday & a Saturday. We were exhausted by about 5-6, but we stayed cuz we wanted to see the fireworks at 9:30pm. Don't know if others here may want to catch them as well. So pretty!!! :love:

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

Thanks Laura. So that's the day before Anahemi 1, yeah? Sounds good!

How much is Disneyland? I'll prob be staying with ActorBrad in North Hollywood so I'll see if he wants to come along too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom