June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim IV: The Party Planning Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Austria has barbies?

By the way, I haven't been here in ages. If we decide to stick with CPK, Costco sells 2 $50 gift cards to CPK for $79.99.

So whoever wins the Powerball between us can use that to save some money.

It says "Valid at over 170 California Pizza Kitchen locations across the U.S. (excludes airport locations, universities, stadiums and Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas)". I assume this CPK you've been talking about is not in any of those places...

And if you have an American Express card with reward points, you can use your points to get cards :yippie: :happydance: :cheer:

Austria has barbies?

By the way, I haven't been here in ages. If we decide to stick with CPK, Costco sells 2 $50 gift cards to CPK for $79.99.

So whoever wins the Powerball between us can use that to save some money.

It says "Valid at over 170 California Pizza Kitchen locations across the U.S. (excludes airport locations, universities, stadiums and Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas)". I assume this CPK you've been talking about is not in any of those places...

That's good to know, Alma. :up:

:yawn:

53 days.....:hyper:

WONDERFUL! It really isn't long now is it - seemed so far off when we bought the tickets. Really made my day to see your post showing just 53 days.

I'm gonna go crazy if I don't leave Switzerland soon!

Ok everyone, don't stone me here, but . . .

I think what I'm most looking forward to about this time around is that I don't have to travel anywhere. All I have to do is wake up (in my own bed), get ready, get in my car, and drive 20 minutes to Edison Field.

That will be soooooooooo nice this time.

Yay for U2 in Anaheim! :D

I think what I'm most looking forward to about this time around is that I don't have to travel anywhere. All I have to do is wake up (in my own bed), get ready, get in my car, and drive 20 minutes to Edison Field.

party at your place! :up:

Designated Driver -- HAHA!

nelson.jpg

:D

It's not Edison Field anymore? What the hell is it called then? (I'm not an Angels fan, so I have no idea. All I need to know is that Dodger Stadium is still called Dodger Stadium. :tongue: )

:wink:

I have no clue either. I still call it the Big A. :shrugs:

Dodger Stadium FTW! My friend who lives up by the Greek was scared by the flyover before the game today. Oh and my boss had his "Director's Meeting" at Dodger stadium today. I was suitably jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom