June 6&7, 2010 Anaheim III-You've told your spouse and you are now single and looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that is awesome! be sure to take a picture of the card (you can block out all the important stuff if you want :wink: )

stupid capital one rejected my u2 image a couple of years back :down: haven't gotten around to submitting it again. maybe i should so i might have it for june

Why would they play in Salt Lake City? Its a small town. I don't think U2 would sell well there. Yes Salt Lake City in 2005 did sell out. I did camp out in the snow and accumulated less than an inch of snow on my face. So 40,000 people they could attract. I'd like for the show to be in the city than outside. Plus you got the bar tax there.

The SLC audience at Elevation 2001 was goddam loud and appreciative.

I just don't think it would be fair for my family if I flew to SLC on the 2nd, show on the 3rd, flew home on the 4th and immediately hopped in the car to go to Anaheim. I think I'll get a ticket to SLC and then decide what to do.

I still dont' know about Chicago either :reject:

I just don't think it would be fair for my family if I flew to SLC on the 2nd, show on the 3rd, flew home on the 4th and immediately hopped in the car to go to Anaheim. I think I'll get a ticket to SLC and then decide what to do.

I still dont' know about Chicago either :reject:

*sniff* but but what about your blue crack family!? :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom