June 6&7, 2010 Anaheim III-You've told your spouse and you are now single and looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want a drink, and now I'm hungry. Work is pretty boring tonight.

Or maybe I should have gone with this one:

u2-village-people-discotheque.jpg

That picture is awesome. Larry looks pissed.

I will tell you all my secret on how I know this, ready? I was a listening to a local radio morning talk shows several years ago on a drive to Birmingham, Alabama for a business meeting, and one of the morning DJ's brought up the subject of Pineapples and ask if anyone knew what it meant. A caller called in and said it was a symbol for swingers. I always heard Pineapples on the front door was a sign for welcome little did I know it had another meeting. :ohmy:

For all I know it is a myth but joking aside, I am not interested in finding out.

I will tell you all my secret on how I know this, ready? I was a listening to a local radio morning talk shows several years ago on a drive to Birmingham, Alabama for a business meeting, and one of the morning DJ's brought up the subject of Pineapples and ask if anyone knew what it meant. A caller called in and said it was a symbol for swingers. I always heard Pineapples on the front door was a sign for welcome little did I know it had another meeting. :ohmy:

For all I know it is a myth but joking aside, I am not interested in finding out.

Question is...how many of the people who have pineapples on their front doors or on those flags people hang in front of their houses, actually know that it's the symbol of swinging? Do pineapple door knockers count?

Question is...how many of the people who have pineapples on their front doors or on those flags people hang in front of their houses, actually know that it's the symbol of swinging? Do pineapple door knockers count?

I think to be on the safe side you should take down your flag and change your door knocker. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom