June 6&7, 2010 Anaheim III-You've told your spouse and you are now single and looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny... Kelly & I have Anaheim 1s right now, are considering trying to find Anaheim 2s. A lot of our trip is still up in the air. :reject:

I haven't finalized any of my trips yet either. In December my employer downsized about 50% of our IT staff. My whole department got axed except for me. This happened after I bought all my concert tickets. So then I got really nervous about my job, and never went through with any plan for the trips. I still don't feel safe now either, but based on my last conversation with my CIO the company just renewed the contract agreement with the vendor whose system I'm responsible for. Since I'm the only one left who knows that system, I feel a little bit better about my job security, at least for this year. But who the hell knows anything for sure in this economy...

So, if I still have my job in June, I'll be in Anaheim. Hopefully I can get Anaheim 1 a bit easier now that it's not the first show. Who knows, maybe some of those brokers will release their tickets back to TM and try to get SLC instead.

If I lose my job, then I'll sell my Anaheim 2 ticket to you, Lisa. :D

section 243 to 249.. BLOCKED VIEW????

Question.. What do you guys think about section 243 to 249, is there any chance of blocked views by one of the claws????
Please let me know , Im about to get 2 tix for june 6 in any of these sections but I need the BEST location.
TXS in advance.

Updated:

In for Both Disneyland and Downtown Disney Dinner:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
RedRocksU2
zuropa_fit & BFF (possible)
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
kafrun (maybe)
BluRmGrl (+2) (maybe)
Gorilla
nicv
BAW

In for Downtown Disney Dinner Only:
lauramullen
Jmath
romi
martha
paulrg
krisi83
mtnfox and wife (maybe)
HBK-79
Mr. BAW
U2FloridaFan
trojanchick99 (maybe Disneyland as well)
Outsider
anadgemila

whew, I finally found the list after rummaging through posts here. Count me in for the Disneyland & Dinner for now! :hyper:

If I lose my job, then I'll sell my Anaheim 2 ticket to you, Lisa. :D
OMG, Alma - I'm so sorry you've got all that stress hanging over you! I hate it when I've tried to make long term plans for something, then a situation comes up that prevents me from making any solid decisions until the last minute. Straight up anxiety overload, for sure! :uhoh:

And for right now, I'm going to refuse your offer because of my faith that you'll need those Anaheim 2 tickets for yourself. :) :hug:

I PM'd Lisa earlier. Check it out!
Check your inbox. I sent a reply... sort of. :reject:

You're selling your Anaheim 2 tickets, aren't you, Lila? :angry: <-- because if I can't get a ticket for the 6th, then I won't get to go to the same concert as you and Maddy.

Yeah, the 7th is pretty much out for us. The distance for one, not to mention Maddy's biggest final is on the 8th. No idea when she'll find time to study (AP Euro History :yikes: )

OMG, Alma - I'm so sorry you've got all that stress hanging over you! I hate it when I've tried to make long term plans for something, then a situation comes up that prevents me from making any solid decisions until the last minute. Straight up anxiety overload, for sure! :uhoh:

And for right now, I'm going to refuse your offer because of my faith that you'll need those Anaheim 2 tickets for yourself. :) :hug:

Check your inbox. I sent a reply... sort of. :reject:

Reply sent - no worries.

:lol: No, I couldn't do that.
And your textbooks might be too late. She had a test this week, and the question was based on the caption to a picture shown about sports in the chapter. Needless to say, she got that wrong.

Updated :D

In for Both Disneyland and Downtown Disney Dinner:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
RedRocksU2
zuropa_fit & BFF
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
kafrun (maybe)
BluRmGrl (+2) (maybe)
Gorilla
nicv
BAW
vjacqb

In for Downtown Disney Dinner Only:
lauramullen
Jmath
romi
martha
paulrg
krisi83
mtnfox and wife (maybe)
HBK-79
Mr. BAW
U2FloridaFan
trojanchick99 (maybe Disneyland as well)
Outsider
anadgemila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom