June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won Red Zone night 2. :yippie: I can't believe how much cheaper they went for than night 1 :ohmy:

Final Night 2

1 (RED) Zone Backstage Tour Experience
US $955.00

2 (RED) Zone Experience
US $165.00

Anybody else?

Congrats :applaud:

I would say that's a great idea, ut Carlos has already proved in Vegas that he craps out immediatly after the show:wink:

:lol:
He was a no-show for the after-concert gathering :ohmy:
party rep is shot :D

awww, not a complete party pooper, he did pop in and drop off snacks. :cute:

So, I found a flight into SNA, out of LAX from Providence for $284 R/T w/taxes and fees. i'm thinking I should grab it because it won;t get much lower than that.
Thoughts? anyone else east coast book yet?:hmm:

That sounds like a great price w/taxes and fees. I don't think it will get much lower than that. I was actually pricing flights out to the EC and I didn't find find anything lower, they actually seem to be a little higher than the last few weeks, so you may want to lock that in. It's cheaper than the flight I was looking at from LA to Oakland to Seattle, go figure. :angry:

What day do you arrive again?

I just won Red Zone night 2. :yippie: I can't believe how much cheaper they went for than night 1 :ohmy:

Final Night 2

1 (RED) Zone Backstage Tour Experience
US $955.00

2 (RED) Zone Experience
US $165.00

Anybody else?

wait, comet - did YOU get the backstage tour thingy????? Are you doing RZ for both shows?

So, I found a flight into SNA, out of LAX from Providence for $284 R/T w/taxes and fees. i'm thinking I should grab it because it won;t get much lower than that.

:scratch: Providence to LAX to WHERE for $284??? where is SNA? I feel dense.

Sorry,sna is the airportcode for orange county airport. Closer to Anaheim than lax is
I may book tonight or tomorrow.

wait, comet - did YOU get the backstage tour thingy????? Are you doing RZ for both shows?

Noooooooo..... not backstage. :uhoh: I got the cheapies regular RZ which is awesomeness. Paid less than my seats for night 1! (Have seats Edge side night 1, Red Zone Adams side night 2, soooo excited, we had Edge side RZ for the Rose Bowl so it's cool :applaud: )
and my daughter that takes the photos kinda likes Adam, so she's excited too :shifty:

Noooooooo..... not backstage. :uhoh: I got the cheapies regular RZ which is awesomeness. Paid less than my seats for night 1! (Have seats Edge side night 1, Red Zone Adams side night 2, soooo excited, we had Edge side RZ for the Rose Bowl so it's cool :applaud: )
and my daughter that takes the photos kinda likes Adam, so she's excited too :shifty:

:applaud: Good deal! Crazy price difference too, glad you scored on night 2. I'm already excited to see your daughter's pics!

Sounds good. I booked from West Palm Beach on American for $275 into LAX. I didn't know about SNA but could've booked flights at almost the same times out of Ft. Lauderdale into SNA for $20 cheaper on American too (and probably could've avoided some of that traffic out of/into LA from Anaheim). Oh well, LAX is about 35 from Anaheim and SNA is about 20 min. That's a good deal...although you might want to wait til Southwest puts out its new schedule (December 15th).

That's a good deal...although you might want to wait til Southwest puts out its new schedule (December 15th).

I think that's what I'm gonna do. There are round trips to John Wayne Airport out of Milwaukee on Continental for $250, but there's a stop in Houston -- I think Southwest has better routes.

I work for US Air and to tell you the truth Southwest has really good deals and more direct flights than most of the airlines.

Southwest is the closest thing to a domestic airline I actually like. They don't have the June schedule out obviously, but I looked at flights in May, and they had stops on Phoenix on one flight and LV in another -- sure beats Houston. Their rates are usually competitive too.

I refuse to fly American or United. They're both rotten to the core.

24-hour check in...check in at 23:59 seconds....Group A first on board after the others...and yes, plenty of room, in our experience...waiting for their December schedule to check rates for Seattle in June...

I haven't flown anywhere in ages, but have never had a problem on Southwest :up:
As Mr.Baw said, check in online right after midnight :)

Southwest is the closest thing to a domestic airline I actually like. They don't have the June schedule out obviously, but I looked at flights in May, and they had stops on Phoenix on one flight and LV in another -- sure beats Houston. Their rates are usually competitive too.

I refuse to fly American or United. They're both rotten to the core.

this is an easy choice...one airport has slot machines, one doesn't.

Thanks guys. Is that early check-in the one you get to pay extra for? :happy:

you can pay $20 (r/t) to board before the 'A' group...it's not really worth it unless you're jammed for time

you can actually check-in 24 hours before your flight.

-dan

I went ahead and booked :hyper:
Providence to Orange County airport 6/4
LAX-Prov. 6/8
Both have stopovers in Newark, so it's a 1 hr flight then NJ-LA. Not too bad.
I saw the lowest priced tickets removed from expedia today, along with some of the more ideal times, and since I earn miles on Continental, I booked through their site direct. They still had the times I was eying.
$284 R/T with all taxes/fees included. It's not going to get much better than that for cross country. Even if SW has $99 each way, with fees/taxes it would still be $250.
the itinerary on SW on the May schedule is over $400.
Regardless, I am now officially booked :)

:applaud: Awesome. I'm flying out of Philly. I hate flying out of Newark.

When I flew into Newark last March, I went to the ground transportation area and started walking up to two women who appeared to work for one of the bus services (what I wanted). As I approached one of them shouts to me, "Now what the hell do you want!" Apparently, a guy who looked like me had been by there earlier and they sent him elsewhere. Still, that was rude, and they didn't apologize.

A lot of the people who work there are rude and everytime I fly out of there my flight is either delayed or over booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom