June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely belong in this club. I bought the ticket for Anaheim 2 then broke the news, which didn't go over very well :reject: since I did 3 shows on leg 2. Oh well, they all get over it. Now if I could just find a GA for Anaheim 1 I'd be all set.

I didn't have the Ticketfast problem and my tickets are still in the process of being printed.

I would be so down for a meet-up at Downtown Disney with you clowns. :love:
:hyper: This alone is almost worth the effort for Kelly & I to fly in. :up:

If I can score a ticket for Ana 2, I'll be happy. I'm going for a $55 seat, so I should be ok.
I can't remember - are you already in for Ana1 also?

^ :up: Lies and Phil joining the party (hopefully ;) ).
Extremely ":up:"!

I want sooo badly to camp out Thursday with my exhausted credit card & get 2 GAs for Ana2 but there are complications:
#1) I'll be out of town @ my BFF's for the New Moon opening & it wouldn't be fair to her for me to bail midday to sit in front of her laptop, screaming obscentities at Ticketbastard until a successful purchase was made. (What can I do? She has become to Twilight as I am to U2. :shrug:)
#2) I realllly don't have the spare funds right now to make the purchase. :sad: (I haven't even settled the score for my Ana 1's yet!)
#3) Expanding on point #2, I'm pretty sure Kelly would murder me & hide the body if I did buy more tickets right now. :ohmy:

I'm just going to have to trust that a couple of GAs will turn up after the general sale when we're ready to buy. :pray: In the meantime, my mantra has become: "Worst case scenario, we only get Ana1 which is still better than nothing at all." :slant: Oh Lord, this is going to be a lonnnnnng 7 months. :faint:

Luckily, for me, parking is not an issue. I think the hotel is across the street from the stadium.

keeping the hope in here... Wifey and me got some great news on the mail so it looks like christmas came to us earlier.. soooo
It looks like we are doing seats for ana1, and im doing GA by myself on ana2.. still need to confirm the good news today, but i give it 80% that we'll be there in june...
icon36.gif

woohoooo super excited!!!!!:applaud:
hyper.gif

peace

Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours.

If there are any problems with your order, or you don’t receive your confirmation e-mail, please contact customer service.
Still shows them as being ticketfast. :sigh:

Still shows them as being ticketfast. :sigh:

I would call them again. Then again, I'm super paranoid about anything having to do with u2 tickets.

My new favorite email topic is: Your tickets have been printed!

That exclamation point really does something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom