June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these things is not like the other . . . one of these things just doesn't belong . . . can you tell me which thing is not like the other . . . :whistle:

Even Walt Disney gets excited at the thought of Hooters!
IMG_4014-2.jpg

Since I don't get in until 2PM maybe I'll go down to San Diego or La Jolla for a late lunch/early dinner. I guess most people are going to Disney on Sat., right?

I wish Disney had 1/2 day ticket :sad:

This is why I'm thinking of flying in on the 4th and I also don't want to be that person who has to go to sleep early because I'm still on east coast time. I figure if I get in on the 4th it will give me extra time to relax and get settled.

Disneyland opens at 8 in the summer so that would give the group that wants to go the park enough time to go on a bunch of rides and all that, and the meet up with the group coming in later on Saturday for dinner at Downtown Disney or some type of gathering at the hotel.

A few years back, we would go and at lunch time we would take the monorail to the Disneyland Hotel, have lunch there (Along with some Long Island Ice Teas) and head back to the resort afterwards.
Walking down Main Street buzzed and seeing Goofy walking around....hilarious.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom