June 4th, 2011 - Seattle PART 2 - Because it NEVER rains on Romi's birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to add me too, I've been blabbing U2 for several days now. :hyper:

I am completely and utterly freaking out (in a good way).

In any and all other situations in life, I go and listen to U2 to reach my zen place. But 'Lemon' right now is just making me more excited. I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELINGS.

Sorry. I'll be calmer come Friday night/Saturday. Promise? :reject: Also, I hope some of you folks like Haribo...

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELINGS.

Sorry. I'll be calmer come Friday night/Saturday.

:lol:

I had to make the same promise yesterday. :hug:

I did finally cave last night and put on the live Crazy Tonight, and cranked it up while dancing around (well, jumping - sorry, downstairs neighbors!). I felt the need.

And it felt right.

I've added all you Twitter peeps so far! YAY! :applaud:

Also: watched the 360 DVD today with my son, who is two, and he was wholly unimpressed by my maniacal dancing and singing (which I don't normally just, DO, you know?) He just wanted to play baseball. BUT! He did mimic Bono at the end of Vertigo: "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!"

speaking of Twitter... is there a hashtag we should use, or is there a standard hashtag format that's already being used for the tour? it'd be nice if we could all just use the same hashtag for this show rather than trying to find all of the people we need to follow.

something like #u2seattle ?

The one I've seen (and used, for the truck pics) was #U2360SEA

I think that's what @U2 and U2gigs and stuff have been using for relevant Tweets (god, I hate typing "tweets"). But I don't know who actually cares about being exact with that. :lol:

Justin, any way you can bring up a full-size tripod I could borrow in Seattle for an hour?

I did finally cave last night and put on the live Crazy Tonight, and cranked it up while dancing around (well, jumping - sorry, downstairs neighbors!). I felt the need.

And it felt right.

:up:

U2-themed dance party for 1? Those are my favorite. (Yes, because they will always feel right). I do feel sorry for those who don't have those moments in their lives...

I'm so glad my flights have wifi on board so I can keep up with the line situation as I make my way across the country! I'll be refreshing this forum probably every 10 seconds, what else am I going to do right? :D

I really hope Qwest Field and the Seattle PD have their act together. My last GA experience was the Rose Bowl and we all know what a nightmare that was. I have a feeling everything will work out and we'll all have a great time! :up:

So initially my girlfriend was coming up with me from Portland but now she isn't able to make it. I still haven't booked a hotel room since I was waiting for confirmation from her. I'm wondering what the policy has been on this tour for camping out if I end up not finding a hotel. What time are most of you planning on getting in line? This will be my first show since Vancouver, BC.

Sent you PM.

I was driving up very early saturday if you want to join. Have room for 1

My phone doesn't let me post on the blue crack for some strange reason, so I won't be able to say much unless I'm on a computer starting tomorrow and until Saturday, but at least I'll be able to see stuff.

Texting or Twitter will definitely be the easiest way for me to communicate this weekend. :)

I really hope Qwest Field and the Seattle PD have their act together. My last GA experience was the Rose Bowl and we all know what a nightmare that was.

We are NOT Los Angeles. :tsk:

:wink:

It'll be fine, it'll be fine.

I can only imagine (or hope?) that someone at Qwest called someone at Key Arena and was all "So ... you guys went through this U2 nonsense back in 2005. What do we need to do?"

I don't think I'd want to keep track of the line situation until I landed. I'd just freak out if I were halfway across the country and found out the line started right as you were boarding. Might as well relax and save your freaking out until later! :wink:

OMG dance party in line sounds great! Let's do it! Who's got a boombox? LOL

Seriously, this GA space is huuuuuuge, so showing up a little later is not going to end up with you in crappy spots on the floor. The only reason I'm being so paranoid about it is that I'm short enough that I can't stand being behind anyone even an inch taller than me.

We don't know the logistics yet - there's too much we won't know until Friday (who's running the line, when it's starting, where it's starting, do we have to stay overnight, what time do we show up on Sat if we don't have to camp out).

It's a little crazy, and we're all just playing it by ear. :)

From seeing pics, I am wondering if inside the ring on the outer rail is good spot, especially to see video screen above. Especially since Edge and Bono do walk out there.

I will have to decide once I am actually in there.

If you want to see more of the stage, and see the stuff on the screen, it sounds like outer rail is the way to go.

As someone who's seen 3 of her 4 shows from the back of the floor, seeing the whole stage in action is AMAZING.

But as I've already had that view, I'm ready to have a closer view, counting the stitches on Bono's leather pants. :wink:

If you want to see more of the stage, and see the stuff on the screen, it sounds like outer rail is the way to go.

As someone who's seen 3 of her 4 shows from the back of the floor, seeing the whole stage in action is AMAZING.

But as I've already had that view, I'm ready to have a closer view, counting the stitches on Bono's leather pants. :wink:

I'm sure you'll be fully focused on the STITCHING. wink wink know what I mean? :sexywink:

corianderstem said:
Can we have a dance party in the GA line? :hyper:

Of course there will be a dance party. :cabbagepatch: I'm on the EDGE of Glory.

suzanneb said:
I'm so glad my flights have wifi on board so I can keep up with the line situation as I make my way across the country! I'll be refreshing this forum probably every 10 seconds, what else am I going to do right? :D

I really hope Qwest Field and the Seattle PD have their act together. My last GA experience was the Rose Bowl and we all know what a nightmare that was. I have a feeling everything will work out and we'll all have a great time! :up:

I was there too. :crack: I'm hoping it's more like the Vegas line.

Thora said:
I've seen #U2360SEA. But that's so damn clumsy and awkward. :lol:

Oooh - yes please!! :D That would be fun!

That's the hashtag I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom