June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field - Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRay9911

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
In

gonna book a room at the silver palace. who's with me? :lol:

This might be my hang out by the soundboard and enjoy the claw from a distance show. Not sure yet.

I'm so excited! First show of 2011 and first Seattle show!

I had decided earlier that I would line up and be close for Seattle, in case it were my last time seeing them in GA.

Now I think I'll wait to see what the weather will be like before making that call. :wink:

Totally bummed that I was told I may not be able to get the time off for this show. But, I'll do whatever it takes to make it and meet up with everyone. Even if I have to leave Friday night and come home Sunday morning. I :heart: Seattle

tried to do that and they wouldn't give me a rate for those dates. were you able to get rates?

The "sales" rep told me that since I and others had a reserved room for the first schedule that we would have priority reservation over those who are reserving for the first time (this time)...she took my name, confirmed my prior reservation and put me on the list as "in".....their June '11 schedule isn't up and that's how they plan on keep it fair to we who were there first... :shrug:

:grumpy:

Haha, kidding... well, like I said, I probably won't be staying there anyway. Grand Hyatt is my reliable hotel. I won't be lining up for this show. Like cori mentioned, June weather is unpredictable. If it rains, I will be miserable in the line. And if it's sunny, well, I've learned to appreciate (and take advantage) of sunny Seattle days! Coffee at Pike Place Market, and then bungee jumping from the monorail!! :lol:

I was able to book the Silver Cloud again, although it's now $20 more expensive and they now have a 30 day cancellation policy. They also wanted a minimum 3 day stay, but they agreed to just book it for the 2 nights.

Well, the interesting thing is that when I received the email confirmation it says the same 24 hour cancellation policy, so I'm not sure why the guy on the phone said 30 days.

I was able to book the Silver Cloud again, although it's now $20 more expensive and they now have a 30 day cancellation policy. They also wanted a minimum 3 day stay, but they agreed to just book it for the 2 nights.

Rose- How were you able to book the Silver Cloud? I tried making a reservation on their website, but it said that no rooms are available for that weekend.

Go back and read it again; if its like mine it says, "They will charge two nights stay on your credit card 30 days in advance..." so that will be the first of May!

Anyone going to a gathering in Seattle will get to meet my momma. I'm taking her with me and we'll be going to her first U2 show in Seattle. Be nice. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom