June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field - Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom has a few health issues, so GA is a no-go for her. But we'll wave to everyone from the seats. :wink:

I'm even more excited for this trip now that my mom is coming with me. :heart: I can't wait for her to see U2 live and see why I'm so damn crazy about this band.

My mom has a few health issues, so GA is a no-go for her. But we'll wave to everyone from the seats. :wink:

I'm even more excited for this trip now that my mom is coming with me. :heart: I can't wait for her to see U2 live and see why I'm so damn crazy about this band.

Awesome!! :cute: Can't wait to meet her! :D And you, of course. :wink:

Already praying for sun and no rain for the first week in June.

I know, right? That's awfully early to depend on good weather. :uhoh:

Although maybe we'll keep up the trend of "crappy June this year, beautiful June next year." Considering this past June's weather, we should be golden next year. :wink:

I know, right? That's awfully early to depend on good weather. :uhoh:

Although maybe we'll keep up the trend of "crappy June this year, beautiful June next year." Considering this past June's weather, we should be golden next year. :wink:

I hope so. It will be a very cold night if it is like this past June. I'm hoping for clear warm weather.

:cute: yay! No worries, a ticket will come. Dates work out perfect for me to plan a mini vacation!

We had such a great time this past June when we still went up for out vacation even though the show was postponed. We're thinking of making the trip next year a full week. I can't wait.

I decided to add Seattle back on my tour agenda. I have never been there and this is a perfect excuse to see the city. I just bought a behind the stage ticket, lower level and dead center of the stage. :)

Like Alma, I reserved a room with double beds at the Grand Hyatt. So as of right now I have a spare bed, so if someone would like to share the room, let me know .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom