June 30, July 2nd - Camp Nou BARCELONA - triple night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOOTVTOURist

Refugee
Billboard announced today, the tour will kick off in Barcelona on June 30. Does anybody know, when or whether a 2nd night in Barca will happen? What is more probable, the June 29 or July 1st? And did you hear about the contests, where the winner can attend the tour rehearsal concert (in Barca?)?:hmm:

Billboard announced today, the tour will kick off in Barcelona on June 30. Does anybody know, when or whether a 2nd night in Barca will happen? What is more probable, the June 29 or July 1st? And did you hear about the contests, where the winner can attend the tour rehearsal concert (in Barca?)?:hmm:

July 2nd

u2 have learned from past tours to have have the opening 2 shows in the same venue with a day between to review.

I would also imagine July 2nd would be the 2nd show... but whatever happened to Seville on July 3rd? I thought that was all but confirmed?

...any news on the 2nd Barca date, or the other supposed to happen shows like Sevilla and Madrid?

There will certainly be another two shows between Barcelona and Milan, there's one week in between. I may try to get tickets for June 30, but cannot go on July 2, if that should turn out to be the second date. However, I'll try to book Milan.

There will certainly be another two shows between Barcelona and Milan, there's one week in between. I may try to get tickets for June 30, but cannot go on July 2, if that should turn out to be the second date. However, I'll try to book Milan.

... but at least you would see the opening night, mate:wave:

Went to Barca on Vertigo tour so would like to see different venues/countries this time around. But then it is opening night...:hmm:

Went to Barca on Vertigo tour so would like to see different venues/countries this time around. But then it is opening night...:hmm:

I was just thinking the other day how drunk I got with you and UKtan last tour in Barcelona. Was trying to remember how I got back to the hotel. :reject: :lol:

I think I'll be going back. It will be the only opportunity I have to be surprised, since I have no willpower to stay away from setlists and such.

Last edited:
Anybody with news what happens with the 2nd Barca show and inbetween the 30ieth June and the Milan nights?

BARCELONA (Opening Show)

It seems like there will not be a second show in Barcelona.

How many of you look forward to going to the first night of the tour??

I've seen many people want to go to Milan, Dublin, Amsterda...m but I haven't read many commentaries about BCN.

I'm a Breathe subscriber and I'll try to get 4 GA tickets.

I'm a Horizon subscriber and I am looking for Barcelona tickets in the presale. Hoping to attend the tourstart while taking my girl for a small holiday....
Any idea when the Barcelona presale will take place?

Conflicting messages on Barcelona sale dates. The original announcement had General Sale starting Wednesday 25th March. U2 Comms have said Presales are the preceding Tue/Wed/Thu.

I make it that presale starts this Tuesday...17th.

But then a Wednesday General Sale date is not typical for Europe (Fri/Sat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom