June 30, July 2nd - Camp Nou BARCELONA - triple night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't arrive till Monday night. Trying to avoid any news of rehearsals and set lists but had two inconsiderate leaks from other sources revealing details unnecessarily!

I have GA tickets for the show on the 2nd, flying out on the day of the first show. Fortunately I had my tickets sent to me, as the idea of picking them up just before the doors opened sempt so wrong. I can't find out what time the doors open, it isn't on the ticket but people must know so as to be able to collect tickets, anyone help?

Also as incredible as it might be I've been a massive U2 fan since the War album and yet at 41 years of age this is my first U2 gig, been to loads of other gigs just things happened in my life to get in the way... I've read other threads that suggest some kind of lottery system for the inner circle, is this the case in Europe/Barca, if so how does it work, if not is it a run for your life to get there and hope you're among the first?

Guessing we'll know more after the first show.

I had my June 30 sent to me because I was afraid I could not pick them up in town before the show. Yesterday, however, I tried to have my July 2 tickets printed, even though the ticketmaster.es site said this was not possible in the weekends. It was no problem at all. Shame for the ridiculous €40 shipping costs, but at least it spared me all the worries. Anyone interested still in two June 30 GA's? Meet and Greet in Barcelona.

Just finished packing my bag - I think! Looking forward to hitting the Michael Collins pub tomorra eve!

4pm - box office opens
5pm - venue doors open
8pm - Snow Patrol
9:30 - U2

Thanks lostandjealous, thats helped... I'm not gonna turn up at 3am or anything. Think if we can find some throw away chairs join the queue about mid day with lots of sunscreen & water...

Just about to pack my bags, then tomorrow morning it's the journey of hell from the midlands to gatwick!!! Then.... BRING IT ON...

Guessing we'll see lots of (none spanish) fans in the bars... U2 party time...

:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom