June 29, 2011 - Sun Life Stadium - Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually Land Shark, and now it's Sun Life Stadium (They changed the name in February 2010). And yes, they will honor the ticket since the show was postponed, you do not have to go through a redeeming process or anything like that. Just present the ticket that you have and you'll be fine.

Question here since I don't know how Ticketmaster works...I bought the tickets before the show was postponed but I didn't get them physically, since I don't live in Miami and me and my Dad had agreed on getting it at the venue on show day. But the email said we still would have the original tickets - so I guess I still have them, but..we bought two more tickets for two relatives of mine a month ago. Does that replace the older tickets, or it still counts as a separate order?

The extra two do count as a separate order, you'd have a total of 4 tickets.
Are both orders will-call? If they are, you will able to get both orders at the booth when you pick them up.

The extra two do count as a separate order, you'd have a total of 4 tickets.
Are both orders will-call? If they are, you will able to get both orders at the booth when you pick them up.

Both orders are will-call, and are two separate orders. :up:

There are exactly 14 days left till show day! :hyper: :rockon: :happydance: It's so close..

Where are people staying? I'm staying @ the Westin Diplomat, arriving day before show, hanging out for a couple days after.

Does anyone know the best place/time to be to see them coming into the venue? I want to see if I can take a picture, as they usually do while arriving at the venue.

Where are people staying? I'm staying @ the Westin Diplomat, arriving day before show, hanging out for a couple days after.

My uncle's house. :wink: Good to save money when you have relatives in the destination you're going to.

I'll be in Miami from the 28th until July 5th..maybe going to Tampa on the 1st and 2nd. breathe, how has the weather been in Miami?

I'm sure he'll get on you with that answer, but the weather in Florida in general (up here in Orlando and from what it appears at the Marlins games, ironically at SunLife Stadium) looks quite rainy.

Although it's Florida. Things change over night in regards to weather.

Does anyone know the best place/time to be to see them coming into the venue? I want to see if I can take a picture, as they usually do while arriving at the venue.

ok i can have the right answer for you in the next few days, The staff of Sun life stadium are going to have a meeting about where the band will arrive (gate) There are at least 3 different gates, So when i find out i will let all of you know! i think the time to be there will be 2 or 3. :D

12 days! :hyper: (Need to keep this thread lively, showday is "soon"!)

Is parking $30 for U2? Quite expensive if you ask me (in terms of parking!). :down:

ok i can have the right answer for you in the next few days, The staff of Sun life stadium are going to have a meeting about where the band will arrive (gate) There are at least 3 different gates, So when i find out i will let all of you know! i think the time to be there will be 2 or 3. :D

any news from Sun Life Stadium? ...do you have a contact who is providing this information to you? ...I just wish they'd only post the GA line/GATES info on the stadium's website!!!

11 days!!!

12 days! :hyper: (Need to keep this thread lively, showday is "soon"!)

Is parking $30 for U2? Quite expensive if you ask me (in terms of parking!). :down:

Parking prices are set by SunLife Stadium/Wayne Huizenga & Co.. So if you've got someone to blame, throw a rock at him. You'll hit him. He's guilty :D

garciaricky0019 said:
At what time will the parking gates open?

To those planning to queue at the GA line, where will you plan on parking your vehicles, if the gates are not open because you lined up earlier than when they planned to open the parking gates?

Not to sure it should be like a football game which usually its about 6 or 7 hour's before, 11or12 maybe

10 days? :hyper: Really excited, and very curious to see if we'll get the normal 360 set (very likely) with a surprise or two? This comes after that unpredictable Anaheim II set. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom