June 27, 2010 TCF Stadium, Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, guess I'm moving my oil change appointment AGAIN. Sorry, Firestone! :lol:

Looks like Minneapolis is turning into a family affair - Cori's Wisconsin contingent represent! :rockon:

Congrats and good luck with the rest! Can I still go for red zone not using my code?

RZ is separate bidding on the TM site. Go for it.

Is there a reason you don't want to use your code? There aren't too many shows left to go on sale.

I'd love to go RZ for this show, but I'm guessing I'll have enough people there that we'll all hang at the back of the GA.

RZ is separate bidding on the TM site. Go for it.

Is there a reason you don't want to use your code? There aren't too many shows left to go on sale.

I'd love to go RZ for this show, but I'm guessing I'll have enough people there that we'll all hang at the back of the GA.

I used the code to get the 4 ga's, we are bringing 2 DD's but if the red zone is not too much, may go for that... Sorry to ask, but how early do you have to be there for a good spot in ga? I have always gotten seats but way too much money this time...

I used the code to get the 4 ga's, we are bringing 2 DD's but if the red zone is not too much, may go for that... Sorry to ask, but how early do you have to be there for a good spot in ga? I have always gotten seats but way too much money this time...

It seems like people have gotten a decent, close GA spot by getting in line at 3-5pm.

I have no idea what the U of M cops will allow for lining up.

It seems like people have gotten a decent, close GA spot by getting in line at 3-5pm.

I have no idea what the U of M cops will allow for lining up.

Thanks, I thought it would be way longer that's not too bad, thanks again....

well that was super easy. Thanks to the wonderful Kellyahern :kiss: I was able to get a ticket during Horizon and then a few minutes later in Breathe. :hyper:

Well, I just got 6 GAs! 4 with my renewal code and 2 with my old code and now I am worried because I noticed on the ticketmaster site warnings about exceeding the 4 ticket pre-sale limit. Is there a chance this could be a problem? :sad:

My son called this morning - he was getting U of M presale tickets - said there were no GA's available, but he did get 2 second tier seats for $30 each. He called about a half hour after the student presale started - told him it was no wonder there were no GA's left - lol.

I don't think any GAs were allotted for the student presale. I got on Ticketmaster literally the moment it went up and was told there were no GAs available. So now I'm holding out hope for Saturday morning... Keeping my fingers crossed because I'm taking my sister to her first U2 show, and she was really hoping for the whole GA experience (after hearing about my GA experience at Chicago1 this year).

My brother and I each got 4 GAs with our BOOTS code! Finally get to see U2 in my home town...gonna be an amazing show!

Got a GA at around 8:45 this morning no problem, aside from ticketbastard.ca being stuck on "searching" for ages and ages :lol: (I'm in Breathe but had to wait for my credit card payment to go through *g*)

Haven't been to Minneapolis since 1998 (used to live in Thunder Bay ON), so I'm excited... the last time I was in the city I was seeing a Cdn band at a bar about a block from the Target Center while Garth Brooks was there for 9 nights - I've never seen that many cowboy hats in one place before in my life! :lol:

I got my 2 GA's......I am soooooooooooo happy!!!

I am a GA virgin.....any advice would be great!!

I am from T. Bay too......a lot of people from here are trying to get tickets. Congrats!!!!!

Going to cover my yard with them lol

A money tree forest would be great :up:

I got my 2 GA's......I am soooooooooooo happy!!!

I am a GA virgin.....any advice would be great!!

I am from T. Bay too......a lot of people from here are trying to get tickets. Congrats!!!!!

Seems we have a lot in common (a fellow T-Bayer whose a GA virgin as well :wink:).

Even though I`ve never done GA before my advice would be to get there early and when they let you in: RUN! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom