June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoutnik

Acrobat
U2.COM announcing it while talking about the possibility of playing Glastonbury.

Can you really go from Anaheim to Baltimore in less than 72 hours? Those trucks will get speed tickets if they want to arrive on time.Unless they'll bring the pylon,stage,the screen,catwalk and bridges by plane.

Yes 3 claws.But only 1 pylon,1 stage,1 screen , 2 bridges and 1 catwalk

Just heard from a friend at Upstaging (they rig they stages) that June 22nd is a go, and they have been told to keep their schedules clear that week

I will verrrrrrrry seriously consider Baltimore - it's only about a 6hr drive for me. But I'm still holding out for new Dublin dates. :pray: :pray:

Yep, that's a U.S. date that I would probably go to as well, fills the gap well between my Denver and Montreal shows. Just three hours on the bus and can do it as an overnight.

Nashville is getting its anouncement this Monday, the 25th. I think Baltimore might get its official announcement on November 1.

From Twitter- Yesterday

atu2 atu2
Rumor: U2 Baltimore announcement soon/next week. M&T Bank Stadium on June 22. Public tix on sale Nov. 8th. (via U2tours.com mailing list)

I only need a hotel for the night before the show. I can drive home the night of the show.

That motel is in a somewhat crappy area right off the expressway. Yes, it is walking distance to the stadium - but there are much better alternatives.

I didnt check the prices, but the following hotels are on the other side of the stadium, next to a bunch of bars/restaurants

Days Inn Inner Harbour (Probably cheapest)
Holiday Inn
Marriot (Probably most expensive)

All 3 all much better choices than HI Express (whicj is next to a seedy Greyhound station as well)

That motel is in a somewhat crappy area right off the expressway. Yes, it is walking distance to the stadium - but there are much better alternatives.

I didnt check the prices, but the following hotels are on the other side of the stadium, next to a bunch of bars/restaurants

Days Inn Inner Harbour (Probably cheapest)
Holiday Inn
Marriot (Probably most expensive)

All 3 all much better choices than HI Express (whicj is next to a seedy Greyhound station as well)

I was contemplating some of those other hotels for that very reason, but then saw that Greyhound terminal (which I would be coming in on) was right there so that actually made me book the HI Express as my backup hotel, lol. Likely I will come in the morning or afternoon of the show anyway (depends on if I get GA or a seat - undecided), and leave the next morning so I won't be getting around much except for the stadium anyway...

The event is now on Ticketmaster with presale info:

Onsale to General Public Start: Mon, 11/08/10 10:00 AM EST

U2.com Presale Start: Wed, 11/03/10 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 11/05/10 03:00 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom