June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa was a high demand GA ticket. First leg Chicago was tough until the week of the show for night 1 only. Both New York shows were easy, Las Vegas and Pasadena were hard as well. Out of all the shows last year I did not see one post about GA tickets on demand on interference for trade or buy/sell.

My GA was printed and shipped, but I still haven't received it yet. I'll probably get it within the next couple of days.

However I think Garbage should reunite and make up not opening up for U2 in Baltimore 9 years ago.

Shirley Manson recently did an interview and said that she is currently working with Garbage on new music and seeing where it takes them. Butch Vig is also producing the next Foo Fighters record.

I just looked through my email and I haven't gotten one about the tickets being printed...

Guess I wasn't one of TM's chosen ones.

Thanks for the info - is there any particular area/direction that has private lots? I've never been up to M&T before.

Just start stadium and make your way towards the harbor - there will be many pay lots along the way (although the garages closer to the hotel area will be full until 5pm since its a weekday)

There should be a decent amount of pay lots on the east side of the stadium (away from downtown) and across Russell street for people arriving early

parking_big.gif

There will be paylots near G & H (convenient to Federal Hill bars)

Lots near Lot J offer easy exit back to I95 and I295

Shirley Manson recently did an interview and said that she is currently working with Garbage on new music and seeing where it takes them. Butch Vig is also producing the next Foo Fighters record.

Cool.... Not that I'd ever dare to HOPE of getting an opener I already like, but I never saw Garbage on their own either & would if I had the chance again.

I ended up just getting my nosebleeds, and not GAs. I know by the end of the night I would be in miserable amounts of pain standing that long. I hate having a bum leg at age 20. :down:

Recommend parking further north up Russell Street to avoid traffic and getting on I-395 North to I-695. I-95 North or South will be a cluster heck. I will have my own place come June 21st to 23rd but its a 30 minute walk in the Hood! :drool: I'll scout the setup when I go to Orioles opening day with the all you can drink bullpen party for 2 hours.:drool:

hahaha! Backstage tour RZ tickets are going for $1,005.00 a piece! :ohmy:

I'm sorry WHAT? :ohmy:

UGH... I forgot about the RZ auction ending today.. Could of gotten some at starting bid value.. $140 a piece.. Looks like no one bid on them..

Wow, that's a great price. Sorry you missed out on them.

My ticket came in the mail today. It looks different then all my other tickets.

I saw a pick of one and it did look different to the regular TM tickets. I need to pick mine up from my mum's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom