June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a seperate drop down box for GA. I got a little confused until I saw it.

got GAs..

like 15 wait time.. it was ridiculous. Jude, you had to pick the section (2nd drop down) which said GA standing.. they list it as a field section.

Thanks! I suppose it would have helped if my screen was fully maximized. :reject:

Anyway, I'm going to Baltimore, and surprisingly there wasn't a wait. :hyper:

I will say that the addition of new shows has worked out well for me, but I really wish they would announce them all at once instead of in dribs and drabs which is very annoying. :angry:

Thanks! I suppose it would have helped if my screen was fully maximized. :reject:

Anyway, I'm going to Baltimore, and surprisingly there wasn't a wait. :hyper:

I will say that the addition of new shows has worked out well for me, but I really wish they would announce them all at once instead of in dribs and drabs which is very annoying. :angry:

cool! glad you are coming too! Can't wait to see ya again! :hyper:

I couldn't get GAs, but I'm happy with section 109 in Baltimore.My first non-Florida U2 show! I'm doing GA in Miami the week before. That will be a great week.

need an opinion...just got tickets for this show section 102 row 10...seems to be right next to Edge and just above the Red zone...any one had similiar seats at another show from last year and what did you think? Thanks in advance...

Story of my life recently:

Oh hey, new show. No, can't do that one ----------->Oh hey, I just bought a ticket to it.

need an opinion...just got tickets for this show section 102 row 10...seems to be right next to Edge and just above the Red zone...any one had similiar seats at another show from last year and what did you think? Thanks in advance...

Anything next to Edge is the best place to be. But don't take my word for it. :D

(Really though, those should rock :up:).

If anyone's flying or taking Amtrak in to BWI for the show, you can probably find more reasonably priced hotels near the airport.

There is also a light rail which runs from the airport right to the stadium (Camden Yards / Hamburg Street are the stadium stops)

baltimore-light-rail.jpg

Is BWI airport insanely hard to get to for other DCers too? I was there for the rally over the weekend and the roads to BWI were really poorly signed. Just wondering if the stadium will be as headache-inducing to get to, haha (from DC, there's no public transportation from 10pm or so until 6am or so to/from BWI).

...to clarify, I'm not a DCer, but my friend who thankfully drove us at 3:30am was.

Baltimore is very, very easy to get to from DC. Amtrak actually provides nearly round the clock service from DC<->Baltimore. There are even Amtrak trains running at 11:40pm and 12:40am from downtown Baltimore (10 minutes later from BWI) back to DC.

You would have no problem catching the 12:40am train.

DC was a mess last weekend for the rally because there were more people than expected and Comedy Central wouldnt pay for the extra Metro service.

Also, the Marine Corps Marathon was going on the same weekend and thousands were there for that, as well as numerous roads having to be closed down.

Is BWI airport insanely hard to get to for other DCers too? I was there for the rally over the weekend and the roads to BWI were really poorly signed.

:hmm:

The major North/South highways between DC and Baltimore (I-95 and I-295) both have clearly marked, dedicated airport exits (I-195)

There are also numerous airport signs on both highways, many miles from the exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom