June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it looks like it could be a crummy situation, but to not go at all because maybe you'll be in ... what, the second row instead of the first? Or along the outer rail instead of the very front? It's not worth it to go at all?

You guys! Seriously - it's not going to be tons of people getting in there before you.

I know it's easy for me to say, since I'm not going, but I think you guys will be fine.

And yes, since you ask, I am all-seeing and all-knowing. :wink:

+if you're that upset by it, and you're seeing multiple shows, hang back and watch the light show. any u2 tour you can stand on the rail and watch bono gaze wistfully into the crowd during with or without you, but not every u2 tour has this stage.

:up: Boy howdy, that sucker is a thing of beauty from the back of the floor.

I tell you whut, good golly.

ok havent read through all of this but what I'd like to know is on U2.com it says the presales are divided into 3 groups yet the onsale is at 10am and 3???? Does this mean after Horizon at 10am everyone else is at three? Of course they dont clarify a thing :crack:

I tried to explain to this guy that the majority of us fans can't afford $275 for a package ticket. That the band makes sure the best seat in the house, being GA is most affordable to the fans. Because they know we got to multiple shows. He thought these package tickets were being promoted as the best by management and the promoters and I told him that the band is not of this thinking.. I was trying to school him on lots of stuff and told him us U2 fans are very organized.:D

:up: You're awesome.

YOU! I know, it's close, it'll be cheap...

I know it looks like it could be a crummy situation, but to not go at all because maybe you'll be in ... what, the second row instead of the first? Or along the outer rail instead of the very front? It's not worth it to go at all?

You guys! Seriously - it's not going to be tons of people getting in there before you.

I know it's easy for me to say, since I'm not going, but I think you guys will be fine.

And yes, since you ask, I am all-seeing and all-knowing. :wink:

I was thinking I would just not bother since I am already seeing like...9 shows I think. If this was one of my only options, a possibly unpleasant GA procedure certainly wouldn't deter me. But you actually put it into a different perspective...since I am going to a bunch, it wouldn't really matter if I was sitting on the roof for just this one.

I'll see. This is all getting out of control. :lol:

Honestly, if you've seen a bunch of shows and have been close for all or most of them, try one from the back - the stage is amazing when you can see the whole thing, and the screens and the audience and everything. Plus, there's room to move around back there, so you can dance/jump your ass off without worrying about smacking into everyone pressed up against you.

I saw all my GA shows from the back last year - next summer I'll be seeing at least one from up close, just so I can finally get that perspective. :)

:up: You're awesome.

YOU! I know, it's close, it'll be cheap...

I was thinking I would just not bother since I am already seeing like...9 shows I think. If this was one of my only options, a possibly unpleasant GA procedure certainly wouldn't deter me. But you actually put it into a different perspective...since I am going to a bunch, it wouldn't really matter if I was sitting on the roof for just this one.

I'll see. This is all getting out of control. :lol:

Be like Nike. Just do it. :mac:

ok havent read through all of this but what I'd like to know is on U2.com it says the presales are divided into 3 groups yet the onsale is at 10am and 3???? Does this mean after Horizon at 10am everyone else is at three? Of course they dont clarify a thing :crack:

It means everyone except the Cedars group can get tickets starting at 10am and the the Cedars group can get tickets starting at 3pm. That is how it was for the Pittsburgh show.

I did sometihng that I had to do the order over again and I didn't have to wait as long.

got GAs..

like 15 wait time.. it was ridiculous. Jude, you had to pick the section (2nd drop down) which said GA standing.. they list it as a field section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom