June 20, 2010 - Seattle Qwest Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you can get 50 dollar tickets in the stands?

I just checked and pulled up 2 $58 tickets in the stands (and put them back):

Section
Row
Seats
Description 231
B
8 - 7
Price Level 3
LEVEL 2 OF 3
RESERVED SEATS TypeU2.com PresaleTicket PriceUS $58.50 x 2 Price Details Convenience ChargeUS $9.40 x 2

Congrats to everyone!

I was going to ask which price the GA's were too, but after looking on the site, you can select GA, and it shows up as $58.80. I definitely understand your freaking out, Rosebud! :wink:

My potential presale is tomorrow at 7am my time. Why on earth does it have to be so freaking early for the West coast??!! :angry: I am usually barely functional at that hour. Hopefully I'll be awake enough to figure it all out.

Yeah, that threw me off, too. But on the site, it definitely said GA STANDING at one point. :)

Chels - I could be wrong, as I've never set foot in the stadium, but when looking at the actual seats around the field, it seems like it's a bit smaller than other stadiums.

I could be way wrong, though.

Whew! Thanks Cori. That's stupid they put seat numbers on GA. I guess they need a way to count bodies.:D

I have been to Qwest field. It is huge, the seats are really far away from the field on the sidelines...but it's hard to tell where the Claw is in porportion to the seats..on that stupid map on TM.

My only concern about seats at Qwest (and again, this might just be an incorrect perception based on looking at it from the outside) is that there might be a lot of seats that are under the big overhangs on either side.

I know there were stadiums where people who were under another level had sound problems and sometimes even had sightlines of the Claw blocked.

I'm going to recommend to my friends that they try to avoid seats that might be under those .... although I have no idea how you could tell which seats would be okay. Lower row numbers in the section, maybe?

All I know about Qwest Field is that it gets LOUD. We'll have to see if the U2 fans can give the Seahawks fans a run for their money in the cheering department. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom