June 20, 2010 - Seattle Qwest Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, Interference ruled the night! :rockon:

Nice to meet you as well! I'm going to put some pictures in the Zoo Station "gathering" thread but will put them in here as well.

Soooo tired today. If today really were the concert, there's no way I would have made it into the GA line early. I may have to rethink my plan for next year - if Zoo Station plays again the night before the concert, I may be hanging in the back in GA. :lol:

HBK-79 (on the left), vjacqb, Konakitty and her friend.

ZooStationSeattle002.jpg

Soundcheck - A Sort of Homecoming was only a tease, alas.

ZooStationSeattle003.jpg

ZooStationSeattle010.jpg

ZooStationSeattle020.jpg

ZooStationSeattle027.jpg

ZooStationSeattle030.jpg

chels82 getting her rock on:

ZooStationSeattle036.jpg

ZooStationSeattle037.jpg

ZooStationSeattle038.jpg

ZooStationSeattle042.jpg

It was a good game, a 1-0 shutout, mariners swept the Reds.

But it is effing MISERABLE weather - just too cold for June and nonstop wet and/or damp. Honestly, a blessing in disguise that we get to try again next year, because this has been the most disgusting excuse for June in Seattle ever.

Looks like everyone had fun at Owl and Thistle last night! I know I'm not much of a regular on here, but would have been cool to meet some of y'all... just couldn't make it though.

Well it's almost 9:30pm... U2 would certainly have been on stage by now. 55 degrees with off-and-on drizzle. The weather will almost certainly be better next year, no matter what month they schedule.

(I hope I didn't jinx it!)

:lol:

I know I'm griping about the weather, but I would have still had an amazing time. I just have to keep talking about how it's a good thing to keep myself from getting too disappointed all over again.

You really have to come next time ZS is in town (it sounds like they're really going to try) - it was so much fun! I made a whole bunch of new pals - nice to meet some other local U2 fas. :)

It was a good game, a 1-0 shutout, mariners swept the Reds.

But it is effing MISERABLE weather - just too cold for June and nonstop wet and/or damp. Honestly, a blessing in disguise that we get to try again next year, because this has been the most disgusting excuse for June in Seattle ever.

not good if you are a Reds fan! :wink:

(I am a Cincinnatian)

Awesome, you found the piroshkys! Hope you didn't get too wet sight-seeing on Sunday. What a miserable day!

I saw on the Seattle Times yesterday that Sunday was the darkest June day in Seattle in 15 years. :crack:

I also tried a lot of Asian cuisine.

And the Silver Cloud had what they call a "lemon drop" martini.:cocktail::drunk:

I :heart: the piroshky place. There was a chocolate one I almost went back for. A couple of days before I left they played a rerun of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations Pacific Northwest and he went to the place. I knew I had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom