June 17 & 18, 2011 - I'm not #1 in the GA line in Anaheim...carry on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This almost feels like

"Yes, I know The Edge is in Winnipeg right now signing autographs for everyone you know who is already there, but you still have to work today and are leaving in the morning for the 5 hour drive the day before the show. I know... Winnipeg 2 days early? Who would have thought?"

Dinner at El Torito Grill Thursday

dsmith2904/Dev
Iris
trojanchick99
Romi (Roman)
Lauramullen (Laura)
Superfan (Brad)
McMango (Brett)
Lila64 (Lila)
BonosLil'Pal94 (Maddy)
Dakotalola (Kim) (late arrival)
Martha
DRay
Zuropa_fit (Maryann) and friend - most likely - really really wanna
Cleasai (Trevor)
Karmic_Postmark (Danielle) maybe... haven'y really asked yet
Outsider (Arriving at 6:30 Mexican time)
edge_orchestra will be there. Or so is the plan. (Jeffrey)
d.darroch (Dave) hopefully,..... depending on the camping situation
redkat
chrisedge will make a drop in appearance
bump101 (Betsy) w/ Peter probable

This almost feels like

"Yes, I know The Edge is in Winnipeg right now signing autographs for everyone you know who is already there, but you still have to work today and are leaving in the morning for the 5 hour drive the day before the show. I know... Winnipeg 2 days early? Who would have thought?"
Aww :therethere: if it makes you feel better, I'm still 2000 miles away right now, and will still be 2000 miles away this time tomorrow. Are you going to be at the Anaheim shows? I have to meet you. :)

and ps: I'm also 5'2''. 5'2 and a quarter '' with my Skechers shape-ups. :D

Is this the TENTH thread for Anaheim? As in over 10,000 posts? What the hell have youse been talking about?!

Wait, didn't Romi already declare himself #1 a year ago, after he raced Kathie to the stadium?

Kelly & I were #1 & 2 in line last year. Rick dropped us at the stadium on Thursday night... I've got pictorial evidence. :indignant pout: :wink:

LA-Anaheim2010158.jpg

Are they still selling Red Zone tickets on TM? Was poking around and it asks for a code-is this just our U2.com presales codes, or did another offer come around recently?
Curious, thx

:evil: Muhahahahahahahahha.... I just found a pic of Iris that I took at CPK last year & had forgotten about. It represents everything you need to know if you've not met her yet. :whistle:

I dare not post it here for fear of the repercussions in Nashville. I can PM it to you though. :ohmy: :lmao:

OK, no - not really. I'll only post ii if granted permission by Miss Iris.

Are they still selling Red Zone tickets on TM? Was poking around and it asks for a code-is this just our U2.com presales codes, or did another offer come around recently?
Curious, thx

If there was ever a good time to pull the RZ trigger, it sounds like now . . .

The first 4 threads were probably about the get-together last year. Then after that it was Cory Marshall. Then Jugaloos. Then this year's tour. Meetup dinner. Then kogi truck. I don't remember what else.

:lol: The Juggaloos. :crack:

My mantra is working. I'm much more calm now. That and I had some grease on a bun for lunch, AKA Tommy's Chili burger.

:lol: :up: we can just build a catwalk with rail that stretches across the country and we can line up on the rail, and U2 should be on a conveyor belt on the catwalk. Problem solved.

In your "perfect world," Bono would show up with no pants on and there's be no rail to contend with :|

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom