June 17 & 18, 2011 - I'm not #1 in the GA line in Anaheim...carry on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for a great weekend. I hope that we can do it again on the next tour. :wave:

So nice to see so many Interference faces this weekend, especially some we hadn't seen or heard from in a long time, what a welcome surprise. Thanks to those who helped make it possible. (Ethan, I'm looking at you)

What a great couple of days! :love: No flat crowds anywhere from where I was which was under Edge's shoes night one and tip of the front rail RZ Adam's side night 2. Everyone had the best time, and yeah we went crazy night 2!
I had so much fun meeting so many people, and seeing people again I hadn't seen for a while.
DRay special thanks to you for the concert after the concert :drool: and thanks to the lovely hotel room hostesses. :cute:

That last part :shifty: :sexywink: Glad you came by to spend time with the rest of us exhausted loonies :giggle:

What a weekend :love:

Special thanks to a certain someone that gave me her rail spot. I :heart: you. Very much!!!

Its sad this is over I had such a great time even tho I didn't get to meet anyone I'm definitely going to another show when they come around again.

kafrun said:
I know it was the best decision to skip this city, but I'm sorry I didn't get to hang out with you. :) I'm just going to pretend you're still coming to Montreal so I don't have to be sad.
:

I still have my " hail Mary " night 1 ticket. :( I shall live vicariously through you, and you'll just have to have a blast x 2 each night ;) We WILL hang out sometime!

I still have my " hail Mary " night 1 ticket. :( I shall live vicariously through you, and you'll just have to have a blast x 2 each night ;) We WILL hang out sometime!

I will sacrifice myself and have fun for you. Only because you asked me to, though. :sexywink:

DRay9911 said:
I heard Lenny soundchecking so I didnt go through. One veteran line starter-upper tried to sprint through. Idiot.

LOL, heard about this guy from my friends at the front of the line. Nice try but get back!

The first meet-up was last year and it was a lot of fun! I'll be brave and say it's even more fun without U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom