June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part VIII - We Heart Cory Marshall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm booking that hotel asap except for the poeple that are in my room are on an airplane right now.

I would offer to call & ask for a group rate since I'm a Marriot Rewards member now, but Rick might get better results - he's a higher level member than myself. What do you guys think - should I contact them or do we wait just a bit & get in touch with Rick?

I went ahead and reserved a two bedroom suite from Jun 16 - Monday Jun 20. It is at least on hold. So if you want to room with me, jump in and toss your name on to list.

I am a rewards member too and have been for years. I will contact them after lunch today and see what the deal is. Or if Rick is willing to, he can call them instead.

He texted me about the Montreal dates and said the rest were going to be announced soon. I thought soon meant a few days.

I went ahead and reserved a two bedroom suite from Jun 16 - Monday Jun 20. It is at least on hold. So if you want to room with me, jump in and toss your name on to list.

I am a rewards member too and have been for years. I will contact them after lunch today and see what the deal is. Or if Rick is willing to, he can call them instead.

Great - I should have known you'd be a MR member, too. :doh: :D Wonder if I should book a suite just to have one on hold or wait??? Crap - I thought I was over all the tough decisions!!! :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom