June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part VIII - We Heart Cory Marshall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all just going to want to crash.

I'm really glad this works out better for Lila and Maddy too. Now you guys can do both shows. :applaud:

Nothing on the news here. All they are talking about is the Yankees owner having a heart attack.

Who's having the party that Carlos is not invited to?

emotnyd2mc.gif

We're all just going to want to crash.

I'm really glad this works out better for Lila and Maddy too. Now you guys can do both shows. :applaud:

Works out better schoolwise, but I still don't have tickets for night two, LOL. And no floorplace to stay yet. I can't book/think that far in advance :crack:

I also made a reservation for a 2-bedroom suite for $126/night from 16th - 20th. I won't need it now since Iris, Kaffy and I are rooming together. I was going to cancel it. If anyone needs it, I can hold the reservation. I don't know how much they're charging for that right now.

Works out better schoolwise, but I still don't have tickets for night two, LOL. And no floorplace to stay yet. I can't book/think that far in advance :crack:

I'm sure you'll get them. Plenty of time to find them and keep checking for drops. I don't have Toronto and Chciago GAs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom