June 16, 2010 - Oakland Coliseum - CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone enlighten me as to which sections in the second deck sold for $55?

Also, which sections in the second deck sold for $30? I am guessing that they are behind the stage.

I am debating whether to try for seats or GA for the second show (assuming that there is a second show).

Thanks for any help!

I actually hope there isn't a 2nd show for Oakland. I'd really want to go to that one and I just can't keep buying tickets. :scream: I think I'd give up my Oakland 1 for Oakland 2 if they added a 2nd show.

I'm going. :D I didn't have a problem getting tickets. I had the opportunity to get GAs, but I'm going with my whole family, and certain family members would not want to stand up for the whole concert.

The seats are behind the stage though.

I wouldn't worry about being behind the stage. From what I can tell (from being in the front of the stage for several shows on the last leg) the boys all spend a bit of time back there - and Larry's drum kit even rotates so you get to see him :love:

I want to book a hotel, but can't because I don't know if there will be a second show.

I hope I can explain this easy. I'm off from work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This show is on a Wednesday. If there is no 2nd show or if they play on the Tuesday and the Wednesday, I can fly home on the Thursday and work on that Friday and not have to take another day off. I'm already going to be off for about 2 weeks. I'm planning on flying in to Oakland on the 13th, so I can get some siteseeing done beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom