June 12, 2010 Invesco Field, Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust ebay, if I go the route againI'm doing ticketsnow like I did for my last show. and with them I make sure they are hard tix not the print out ones etc.

The 1st U2 show I went to, I actually got my ticket off ebay. Of course I was freaking out the whole time wondering if it was a real ticket or not, but everything turned out OK.

The 1st U2 show I went to, I actually got my ticket off ebay. Of course I was freaking out the whole time wondering if it was a real ticket or not, but everything turned out OK.
I bought tickets off of ebay once too years ago and everything was fine.
I'd simply advise to others to just pay attention to the sellers ratings.

the best place to buy tickets for a show after it's sold out on TM would be this forum. I've safely bought and sold tickets to multiple shows for the past two tours with no problems at all. Everything was face value and mailed to me instantly. One seller even mailed them to me without asking for postage costs. So before you try other ticket sites and possibly pay them fees, you really should put up a "wanted" post in the ticket section here or just search the sale threads for your show. I would never go to any other site to get tickets unless I wanted seats in a certain area of the stadium and I wasn't able to find them here. But if you're looking for 1 GA then you'll find it here. It might not be for a few months from now though. This show is 7 months from now so lots change in people's lives where they're unable to go to the shows so you'll get a GA at face value if you're patient and wait....

I am pretty sure this is the show i will go to next year. I haven't been to Denver in a long time! Didn't buy my GA ticket yet. It's so far off from now and I don't know exactly what I want to do yet. So I may be on here in the future looking for someone selling 1 or 2 GA's.

No Anaheim? :sad: We're driving out and there's still room in the back seat as of now...

tickets for this went on sale today, right?

it's oh, so quiet

/bjork'd

-dan

Wouldn't it be something if the Denver show sold out before the New York or Chicago show?

Wouldn't it be something if the Denver show sold out before the New York or Chicago show?

Well, that whole part of the country got nothing this past leg, so it wouldn't be TOO surprising, also it's a Saturday show, so it's a good one for those traveling fans...

As of 11pm 11/09/09:

June 12, 2010 Denver Colorado Invesco/Mile High Field
$253 Club 300 level singles
$253 Level 100 singles
$98 Club 300 level singles
$98 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 500 singles
$98 NR 300 level singles
$58 GA red zone sold out
$58 GA sold out
$58 Club 300 level multiples behind stage
$58 Level 100 SINGLES behind stage
$58 Level 200 multiples behind stage
$58 Level 500 multiples
$33 Level 100 sold out
$33 Level 200 sold out
$33 Level 500 singles
Thanks to robbrecon72 for doing this twice earlier so I had a comparison.

The only thing that's changed since day of on sale is in CAPS.
Even guessing they've released some additional seats, this is not enough for a second show? Is there any chance they would add one even after they added the second Anaheim show or is that a certain sign there will be only one?

Thanks to the Denver and CO folks who have been helpful here but there don't seem to be a lot of us. I live in Denver near the stadium and will try to jump in on questions with my two cents. Cheers.

shows on the 12th and 13th would be awesome

probably not going to happen though

-dan

As of 11pm 11/09/09:

June 12, 2010 Denver Colorado Invesco/Mile High Field
$253 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 500 singles
$98 NR 300 level singles
$58 GA red zone sold out
$58 GA sold out
$58 Club 300 level multiples behind stage
$58 Level 100 SINGLES behind stage
$58 Level 200 multiples behind stage
$58 Level 500 multiples
$33 Level 100 sold out
$33 Level 200 sold out
$33 Level 500 singles
Thanks to robbrecon72 for doing this twice earlier so I had a comparison.

The only thing that's changed since day of on sale is in CAPS.
Even guessing they've released some additional seats, this is not enough for a second show? Is there any chance they would add one even after they added the second Anaheim show or is that a certain sign there will be only one?

Thanks to the Denver and CO folks who have been helpful here but there don't seem to be a lot of us. I live in Denver near the stadium and will try to jump in on questions with my two cents. Cheers.

The stadium in Denver is too large to fill a second time given the size of the market. They will probably do shows in Salt Lake City and Minneapolis though.

update on denver, sales are looking good.

June 12, 2010 Denver Colorado INVESCO Field 76,125
$253 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 500 singles
$98 NR 300 level singles
$58 GA sold out
$58 Club 300 level singles
$58 Level 100 singles
$58 Level 200 multiples
$58 Level 500 multiples
$33 Level 100 sold out
$33 Level 200 sold out
$33 Level 500 singles

2nd show announcement on monday along with philly 2 and jersey 2?

/bono will be singing take me out to the ball game'd?

-dan

I decided I might come to this show, but would be in seats, not GA.

What's the view like on the open end of the stadium; is it downtown or something else?

Depends on which end, the main end is the bronco horse that faces downtown just a bit that would be back of the stage If I'm not mistaking. ANywhere you sit though in the staduim is great you either get to face downtown or the mountains. Both a great view.

I sent out my money yesterday to someone on here for a GA:hyper::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom