June 12, 2010 Invesco Field, Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh I got tickets...I got tickets...I got tickets...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ok, sorry, had to get that out of my system. Became a fan around the time of the Best of 1990-2000 (oddly enough it was the little half hour program for that album they put on TRIO! that hooked me), got shut out of the Vertigo tour, and now, finally, get to see them. It's going to be a good one :)

And the good news is, I only have to manage not to look at the setlist for one show before mine! Haha.

Ticket sales for Denver look really strong just 80 minutes after the public sale.
Multiples of $253 tickets are soldout
Essentially the first and 2nd tiers of the stadium are soldout out of multiples except behind the stage, and some toward the back on the 2nd level(North End 300)
The very top level though seems to still have plenty, although multiples of the $33 are soldout.

55 minutes into Denver's sales....

June 12, 2010 Denver Colorado Invesco Field
$253 Club 300 level singles
$253 Level 100 singles
$98 Club 300 level singles
$98 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 500 multiples
$98 NR 300 level multiples
$58 GA red zone sold out
$58 GA sold out
$58 Club 300 level multiples
$58 Level 100 multiples
$58 Level 200 multiples
$58 Level 500 multiples
$33 Level 100 singles
$33 Level 200 sold out
$33 Level 500 singles

Didn't even realize the general sale was today until about 4pm Denver time! Nevertheless, I got a $98 (as intended) single in sec 109, I'm quite cool with that, especially since this is a ″backup″ show for me.

There is always going to be people selling them on here and you don't have to get GA to have a good time.

you don't have to get GA to have a good time.

Well I don't mind seating the stands but that will mean going by myself, invesco is awesome in the stands. But that will mean me going by myself, I got kind of screwed by my friend who went with me for Phoenix money wise, and she wants to go to this show and I said no not buying her ticket.

I just went to ticketsnow where I got my Phoenix GA they want 135 bucks for GA! I'm not paying that much for it, I can't afford that.

Denver Invesco Field 11 hours after going on sale....

June 12, 2010 Denver Colorado Invesco Field
$253 Club 300 level singles
$253 Level 100 singles
$98 Club 300 level singles
$98 Level 100 singles
$98 Level 500 singles
$98 NR 300 level singles
$58 GA red zone sold out
$58 GA sold out
$58 Club 300 level multiples behind stage
$58 Level 100 multiples behind stage
$58 Level 200 multiples behind stage
$58 Level 500 multiples
$33 Level 100 sold out
$33 Level 200 sold out
$33 Level 500 singles

I wasn't able to buy tickets at 10am either. I'm not worried since we have over 1/2 a year. I'm happy for everyone that got tickets for this show! If things work out, maybe i'll see you all there in june :wave:

I wasn't able to buy tickets at 10am either. I'm not worried since we have over 1/2 a year. I'm happy for everyone that got tickets for this show! If things work out, maybe i'll see you all there in june :wave:

your common sense makes me happy and warm on the inside

-dan

I was trying to get GA tickets for this show yesterday morning but with no luck. All gone by less than 10 past the hour. You could find them on eBay pretty quickly though... shock horror.

I think I'll wait until the feeding frenzy calms down a bit and then see what I can find. :)

awesome possem! I'm not giving up! I'll be at this show someway some how. My last resort is the 30 in the stands, I've been there done that at invesco not bad, except the band looks like ants, BUT! I'm sure the claw and the stage itself and the screen would look awesome though.

I think if you are just dilligent in consistently checking ticketmaster for GA's you will be alright. Seems like there are always ticket drops as the show gets closer.

I am pretty sure this is the show i will go to next year. I haven't been to Denver in a long time! Didn't buy my GA ticket yet. It's so far off from now and I don't know exactly what I want to do yet. So I may be on here in the future looking for someone selling 1 or 2 GA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom