June 1, 2011 - Commonwealth Stadium - Edmonton, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing I was there. I can't believe you are on a plane again already Drea! :up::wink:

Every time I excitedly imagine what the show's gonna be like, the Magnificent intro plays in my head. Too bad they aren't playing the album version anymore!

Who needs the mall when you have all us fun U2 fans (especially me)!??!?:wink:

I'm gonna wait for someone to shout out LUA! lol

It's not my idea. If it was up to me i'd go down to the venue as soon as i got to town. Ah well. We're still going early!

I wonder if there will be any sound checks tonight?

I was wondering the same thing. I just about jumped in my car to drive down there to hang out and see if anything was going on. I'm thinking if not tonight, then tomorrow afternoon there will be.

on a side note, I just calculated that I've had my tickets for 551 days. Since november 26 2009. when I took them out of my safe spot the other day, there was a layer of dust on them lol

Just back from the stadium. There were precisely 100 people in the line by 9:45 pm. People were allowed to go home to sleep provided one person from their group stayed in the line overnight. I think the roll-call is at 6 am.

There were no soundchecks nor any sign of anything starting when I left.

cathalmc said:

I heard 4:26. You have time for an extra pee-break, you'll need it.

Anyway folks... I'm going Live From EDGEmonton with my feed tonight. Hope everything goes well... I'm technically ready, just hope the network cooperates!

I also can't guarantee no 12-year-old noises will come out of my mouth as I am in the Edge Red Zone, and when he plays on that bridge and walks in front of the catwalk.. you may hear a peep - warning you now... LOL!

And when he breaks into the solo for The Fly on the bridge right in front of me, which in the fantasy I've had since the second I found out I drew RZ1 tix in the auction in 2009, the feed may cut out entirely when I DIE.

Hey guys, me and my buddy are planning to start lining up for GA around 12-1pm. However, it looks like I will have to do most of the lining up because he's a bit of a baby...can he join my spot in line at a later time or is that not kosher for these line ups? First time doing GA here....

I just did an interview for the Regina Leader Post - going to be in the paper tomorrow... LOL!

Crazy being an uberfan... the media can't get an interview with Bono, so they have to settle for us. :p

Heard a rumor....

Heard a big rumor....

that U2 left Winnipeg and landed in Vancouver with a few pieces of their gear. They stayed for two days. Rumor is that they might have taped something for the NHL playoffs tonight. U2360 tour resumes in Edmonton.....but they might have done something for Vancouver and the NHL.

Be watching the NHL tonight.....the boys might be adding a contribution!

Just a rumor.

Hey guys, me and my buddy are planning to start lining up for GA around 12-1pm. However, it looks like I will have to do most of the lining up because he's a bit of a baby...can he join my spot in line at a later time or is that not kosher for these line ups? First time doing GA here....

Not really kosher. You have to respect that people have been there since yesterday morning.

Make him come find you inside so he doesn't ruin your spot for ya. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom