June 03, 2010 - Rice Eccles Stadium SALT LAKE CITY, UT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't think it's awesome when I keep shouting over and over and over when you come over to say hi.

we were too, but we drank beer and other adult beverages instead. Funny that you got there at 6am and we got there like 10 hours later and still got into the coveted pit. We went to Humperdinks before the show and had dinner and drinks, barely made the bus over to the stadium from the hotel. Standing in line was a buzz kill but luckily we got in line and it started moving pretty quickly.

I didn't want in the pit - I was very specific about the spot I wanted (outer rail directly in front of Edge) so I was willing to do what it took to get it. Paid off and met some nice people along the way.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure that, after 2 or 3 tall glasses of water, I had a gin and tonic or two.

Not in Dallas and Phx, it wasn't. And I'll fight you to the death for it at one of the Anaheim shows. :madwife:

I was watching some of DRay's youtube videos of the concerts yesterday. Cool videos, but I did get to see quite a few shots of the back of Carlos's head.

So, tall people to the back. That's you Carlos! Zooey, you & I are up front :wink:

I haven't received mine yet. I had kind of forgotten about not having this ticket. Going to have to start being careful with what I might think is junk mail.

mine came today too....its a white envelope with Smith's Tix in the window above my name and it was mailed on 4/10/10.

RR im only 200+something miles north of you so you should be getting yours soon.

Sorry about it being my first post... I am in Utah so I'm sure you all will be getting your tickets within the next few days. The envelope is white and it has 445 West Bearcat Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84115 in the top left corner. Smith's Tix is visible through the window of the envelope - on a blank ticket with my name and address on it. You'll know (along with your postman) that it has tickets inside.

^^ Thanks!! It was a great first & second post!! Very informative. Can't wait for this show!!

mine came today too....its a white envelope with Smith's Tix in the window above my name and it was mailed on 4/10/10.

RR im only 200+something miles north of you so you should be getting yours soon.

Awesome!! Will be scouring my mail the next few days. :wink:

Sorry about it being my first post... I am in Utah so I'm sure you all will be getting your tickets within the next few days. The envelope is white and it has 445 West Bearcat Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84115 in the top left corner. Smith's Tix is visible through the window of the envelope - on a blank ticket with my name and address on it. You'll know (along with your postman) that it has tickets inside.

Don't apologize. Thanks for giving us the heads up! Welcome to Interference. :D

Well, one of my tickets came today, and it's not the GA one. Even though I ordered the GA through the fan presale. So I don't know if they're mailing the seats first, or they're mailing the public sale first... :shrug: Yes, you'll know it's from Smith's Tix from the envelope.

I'm gonna need to sell my GA. Tough decision, but it doesn't look like I can fly out to SLC until the 3rd. And I don't feel like standing up all night after a 5-hour flight.

No ticket here. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

also there is a nice little map of the university included with the tickets. It shows "free" parking and stuff like that. :up:

My impression of Smiths Tix so far is, well they are first class compared to ticketmaster. :up:

i still have not booked a hotel room yet :reject:

welcome aboard, Tally :wave:

also there is a nice little map of the university included with the tickets. It shows "free" parking and stuff like that. :up:

It appears that the main Stadium parking lot will be closed, presumably for the equipment trucks, etc. Be prepared to take your time leaving the show--traffic should be interesting. Lots of little lots all over campus to park on. I've worked on campus for almost 10 years and I'm still not sure where I'm planning on parking!

Of note: TRAX (light rail) will be free between the Stadium and University Medical Center. So if you're parking (or staying) somewhere along that route, hop on the train to get down to the Stadium if you don't feel like walking.

Michael

This map came with the tickets:

2hqxxf6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom